What adapter is necessary for attaching to a wall mount like an Ergotron Arm? - Answer: I looked a little closer and found the rubber plugs covering the threads (4M X 12 screws work).
[UPDATED] asked by J. Thrift on April 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A VESA wall mount kit ( 100 x 100 mm) Erdotron has a great site with a wizzard.
John answered on April 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›