Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Would I need some kind of additional electric charger or adapter if I wanted to use it in Europe (Poland)?
asked by Mateusz Waligórski on October 31, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
It does have universal dual voltage system. You will need an adapter to fit the outlet but not a transformer. I am not sure what type of outlet is used in Poland. You can buy a kit with a transformer and adapter to fit various outlet styles inexpensively. Business stores, luggage stores, etc. carry these kits.
Samm answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You'll need an adapter for the outlet, but you shouldn't need a transformer.
Alex answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The charger is dual voltage, but only a connector for the US is supplied!
Armin Mann answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well the charger power supply says 100-240 volt, 50-60 Hz input. It has a two prong plug so it should work with the two prong european adapter. Ckitze USA to Europe Round Travel Plug Adapter Either way it wouldn't take much for this to work anywhere. Call 1-800-338-0552 and ask Panasonic.
Rollie D. Newton answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure. Probably would need some sort of universal adapter that can work in outlets of various countries. I purchased one at a travel store when I went to Austrailia.
Doug answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
According to Amazon web site: Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades, 3-Blade Cordless with Flexible Pivoting Head
It has: Automatic Universal Dual Voltage (100-240V) With worldwide support for dual-voltage conversion, you can take the shaver with you when traveling internationally. Of course, you still may need plug converters if you are somewhere that uses a different electrical plug-in configuration.
Oregonian answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No this comes with an "auto' adapter for Europe
His-story answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When we were in Europe a couple of years ago we bought a universal adapter specifically for Europe because their outlets are different. Good luck.
jcrack answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know, but one of the features of the shaver is "universal dual voltage". I suggest you contact Panasonic customer service - I'm sure they have a toll-free number.
bobp answered on October 31, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product