Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Baby Product|Change

on July 16, 2014
I use these every single day. So soft and so large. Perfect lightweight cover up for nursing, swaddling, great for using as a car seat cover, a sunshade on the stroller, and so much more. Initially in wondered why I would need four of these, but I soon figured out these are always in use.
on July 31, 2014
Once I took these out of the package and felt how soft they were I started to buy 4 more to sew together and make a huge blanket for my bed, but my wife stopped me. Our babies have loved these things and whats more is that my wife couldn't be happier with the quality and size.
on October 18, 2014
Wow these are amazing. So soft and the fabric stretches around baby so nice. I usually get second hand but I was so glad I purchased new. This will be a great gift now I knwo how great these are for baby.
on October 18, 2013
Have been using these swaddles for over half a year now for a variety of purposes - as a swaddle, a blanket (with sides tightly tucked in at the sides of the cot), to lay on the bed/carpet so baby can lie on it, and to drape over shoulder if carrying baby when dirty. They wash really well. The colours still seem as vibrant as when I first started using them, and they are beautifully soft. Really love the designs of this particular four pack as well.
on August 12, 2014
Couldn't live without these swaddling blankets!! Must have for any mom :). They are stretchy allowing for a tight swaddle. Love how they are light weight for warmer weather but can be doubled up for colder weather. Not bulky, and easy to throw one in the diaper bag. Note: I bought the Aden + Anais made for Target, and they are not as soft or big. I recommend buying the original Aden + Anais. So much better---worth the investment.
on May 6, 2014
I purchased these for my infant daughter and used them all the time (day care, outings, airports, parks, malls). These really came in handy in the airport and on flights, especially in hot weather when traveling south. Very lite-weight. They wash well and are durable. And, super cute!
on April 7, 2016
Wonderfully soft and large enough to swaddle even large babies! I also love how breathable they are, especially for warm summer days when you need a bit of a blanket, but not something so overpowering it leaves baby sweating.
on September 26, 2014
My wife and I bought these for our granddaughter who is to have our first great grandson in October. She was very pleased with the swaddle blankets and said they should do an excellent job. When the baby arrives and the blankets are put into use, we should know how good they are, but as of now we are relying on our granddaughter's evaluation. If this rating changes, I will repost.
on March 30, 2013
We have two sets of these and I love how multipurpose they are. We use them on our changing table in place of a changing pad, since if it gets wet we can easily swap out to another one without worrying about running out. We also use them for a changing pad on the go, for tummy time, as a nursing cover, a lightweat blanket while being held, and of course for swaddling. They are soft, lightweight, and roll up well for the diaper bag. And of course, they are super cute.

One set we have is from Target, and one is from Amazon, and I haven't noticed a difference in quality.
on December 4, 2013
I chose this set because I just HAD to have the "flying doggy" print.
Three of the four blankets are excellent. One went straight to Goodwill.

The striped blanket is stiff and awful. Even after numerous washes in fabric softener it is not a fabric I would use with a baby.
It could maybe, maybe, be a picnic blanket, but not a baby blanket and no way would I swaddle with it.

That said, I'm happy enough with the other three to keep the set and take the loss of one of the four.