Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Color: Safari Friends|Change

on January 27, 2011
These blankets are awesome for swaddling. I used them in the summer without fear of overheating. My daughter slept through the night at 6 weeks because I was able to swaddle her so well (my older children-not so much).

The only thing they should put in the description is that these are the 42" x 42" size. The 47" x 47" works much better when your child gets older. We also bought the "Princess Posie" set and they are the 47" square ones.
33 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2011
Okay, I'm a simple momma. I try to avoid babies r us like the plague. I try to keep the "stuff" to a minimum. You need these. Yup. Diapers, car seat, place for kid to sleep, Aden and Anais blankets. I think they're ugly. Yup. Ugly. But, they're amazing. Sunny outside? Throw a blanket over the car seat. These are so breathable, you'll be glad to have them. Kiddo won't sleep? Swaddle him up in this! My 6 month old still loves to be swaddle- he fits in these. Breast feeding in the park? Yup! Works as a little shield too. Do you need a 20 dollar cover up? Nope! You've got these! Super cold? Swaddle him in one of these and then throw him in a sleep sack. Double bundle! Rawkin.
22 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2011
I love Aden + Anais swaddles and this is the third set I have. Be warned though that this particular line is smaller than the regular ones, measuring 44x44 vs 47x47. They also feel a little thinner as well.
on January 24, 2013
- They are Aden by Aden + Anais! Which is the brand created for Target.

These swaddles are smaller then the originals (they're 44x44 instead of 47x47) and they're thinner then the originals.

They're still great, they're large and soft and lovely, of course - but you get what you pay for! These are less expensive, and therefore, the quality is less.

I'm mostly disappointed, as its not advertised as Aden by Aden + Anais, which is what they are!

Edit 03/12/14:
When I posted this review, these swaddles weren't advertised as the Aden by Aden + Anais brand. However, I see now that they have rectified this problem, so I have no complaints :)
review image review image
on April 19, 2013
This 1 star is simply for the description of the product. The ADEN by aden+anais brand is of lesser quality and is 3 inches shorter in both length and width than the original aden+anais brand swaddle cloths. There is a big difference. I just wanted to make people aware that they're not ordering these: http://www.amazon.com/aden-anais-Muslin-Swaddle-Jungle/dp/B002SW3B0O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366406922&sr=8-2&keywords=aden+anais
22 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
I wish I would have read more reviews. Every thing I red said they get softer and softer the more you washed them. Well I washed these as soon as I got them and they certainly weren't softer, but rather the opposite. So I looked further into these and found that they are a knock off of the brand sold in big box store and are a couple inches smaller than the real ones as well as not as soft. I suppose it's my own fault but I wish they would be more clear. It's rather deceptive. I'm now waiting for my "real" A+A blankets. Make sure if you want the real one you look for the measurement of 47X47. These ones are 44X44. I still like these blankets, they do the job. But I was looking forward to the incredible softness everyone was talking about. Overall they're good blankets.
on June 2, 2015
Very disappointed. I ordered this specifically as it was aden + anais, not aden by aden + anais, and I received the cheaper of the two. I will be returning this product, and want to warn others that it might not be what you think it is.
review image
on May 15, 2015
These are not the aden + anais 47x47 swadddle. They are "aden by aden + anais" and they are only 44x44. I missed this in the description because the other colors listed were 47x47 and the title is misleading. I will keep them because they are for a gift, but I am disappointed they are not the larger original swaddle as the title suggested. I have the original and love them. I cannot comment on the fabric quality of this item.
review image
on March 25, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these blankets. So much so, that we give them out to all new parents. I LOVE that they can be used all year round and for multiple purposes. The size is great because most receiving blankets can't even swaddle a baby because they're too small and are just a joke. These have more than enough room to swaddle a baby. They're also great for covering the carseat in the spring/summer months to keep the sun out of baby's eyes without getting the baby too hot or restricting airflow. I've also used mine as a nursing cover when I couldn't find mine AND because of it's big size, it came in handy as a giant burp cloth on several occasions (just fold it a couple of times and it becomes the perfect size and is surprisingly absorbant!) I would definitely recommend this product to any new parent out there. It's the perfect blanket and can fold down to a nice, compact size. LOVE it!
on January 23, 2014
I have swaddling blankets that are "Aden" and "Aden + Anais"... the "Aden" (these 4) are 100% cotton. The "Aden + Anais" are another fabric, and softer. These 4 are great, but it should be noted that they are not the same quality as other blankets made by this company. I still recommend them!