Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's 6-Pack Crew Sock, White/Black, Sock Size 10-13, Shoe Size 6-12
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Shoe: 6-12|Color: White/Black|Change

on December 25, 2014
This is the first Adidas product that has truly disappointed me. Supposedly these socks will keep you "cool and dry". For me it is the exact opposite feeling. When I wear them I feel like my feet are inside an oven. Even to the point that with these socks, and for the first time ever, I can literally feel my feet sweat. Besides that, I am not a big fan of their oily smell. It reminds me of a petroleum field. Time to go back to cotton or wool socks for me, I guess.
on November 12, 2015
I have been wearing the similar Adidas socks for running and general wear for years -- the shorted mid leangth -- and they have proven to be very durable and comfortable. I ordered a set of these 'dress' socks lenght a few weeks ago and am very happy with the feel and qualitu. They are made primarily from synthetic fabric, thus I do not get the comments about them shrinking.

These are very comfortable, stay up and have a bit of thickness that gives a bit of a plush feel. I am a smaller size foot, and so I cannot make a judgement for folks with large feet. But I really like these socks a lot. I just ordered another set.
on February 12, 2016
I am not normally a "crew sock" kind of guy, but I required socks that I could wear with business casual attire in a job that requires a lot of walking. I was told by a friend to pick these up and am glad I did. They have a slight cushion around the foot area and get thin above the ankle area. Though there is a cushion around the foot I did not feel that my feet at any time were getting hot, even outside in the Florida climate. Above the foot area my legs are larger than that of the amazingly slim mannequin models in the picture, yet I did not feel that I was stretching the material or that it was in any way too tight around my legs. They were actually tight enough not to slide down at the end of the day. While I love the patterned funny business socks you see online, they are always too think and don't last with the amount of movement I have to do. These are absolutely amazing, help keep my feet cozy and protected, and stay up during the day so I am not pulling them up.
on February 17, 2012
I rarely write a review, but these socks deserve one. Upon receipt I noticed something was wrong as the fine threads got tangled in the packaging or one's nails and pulled out easily. This is probably because there is so much polyester and spandex in these socks. After the first wash (and note here that I don't use a tumble dryer) the socks are full of fuzz. I'll probably just wear them a few times until they look too terrible and then use them to polish the silver.
on October 23, 2013
I have been wearing these socks for about two months and they still fit as they did the day I bought them. The black has not faded the way my nike socks due when washed. I wear a size 11 and they fit perfectly, however they do have a lot of stretch and shrink in the elasticity throughout the sock that would fit multiple sizes. My girlfriend also wore these socks (and she wears a female size 6) and they also fit here perfectly.
on May 22, 2007
I like the socks because I don't get allergies from them. The fabric is soft and sturdy, great for sports.

UPDATE 2009-01-06: They're still alive! I'm jogging about 2-3 times a week, so I guess I was wearing the six pairs now about 1,400 miles of jogging plus a couple of hours normal use.
on March 25, 2016
Got these for Christmas and they are way too small! My shoe size 10.5-11. These are supposed to fit to 12 but no way. I really need to pull to get them on and off. They then leave a large impression on my ankle. I only tried 3 pairs of them. I will now throw out the rest away after just now laying one of these on top of my other socks and find the size difference alarming. Good material but I think a lot of Chinese products are getting smaller than American standards. I included a picture of one compared atop one of my Hanes of supposedly the same size.
review image
on December 20, 2014
I really like these socks but at the end of the day they smell terrible. Unlike any other socks I have ever had, the cushion of these socks like soak up all the sweat throughout the day and smell very terrible at the end of the day. They are probably the most comfortable socks I have ever had though.
on June 17, 2016
These socks are NOT cushioned, despite that word being both in the description and on the sock's packaging itself. They have the same level of thickness, which isn't very thick, on the top of the foot and bottom, there is no difference and no cushioning at all. I bought them specifically because they are labeled as cushioned and they are clearly not - so thumbs down.

Note: they come up pretty high on the calf too in case that matters to you
on July 30, 2016
I needed some new socks, to be used for my daily routiine of a 4-6mile walk. I have been using some wool socks in the past, and so was a bit sceptical about polyester socks. But I figured one cannot go too wrong with the Adidas brand, and so to my surprise and delight these turned out to be quite soft and most important quite absorbent in keeping my shoes (and feet) relatively dry. The interesting part will be to see how long these last ...