4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfortable, but may not be durable
To start off, I really like the way these socks feel and fit.

Published on December 11, 2007 by B. Schaefer

1.0 out of 5 stars not even one really
Published on August 25, 2010 by Mary Valente

1.0 out of 5 stars not even one really, August 25, 2010
Mary Valente (San Rafael, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My husband bought these hoping for a thick comfy sock. The first time washed the bottoms of all the socks became frayed and full of lumpy small bumps of materials....like an old sweater that is full of nubbies. They look like rags. I washing them in normal setting, warm water. Also, my husband complained that they were very tight. He has a B width foot so that was quite a surprise. Guess you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars too tight and did not wash well, August 23, 2010
P. Burk (CA United States) - See all my reviews
The socks are advertised as fitting shoe size 6-12. I wear an 11.5 shoe and these socks were way too tight. By the end of the day my toes were sore. I had to take them off to sleep because they hurt my feet. This was before and after a washing. Also, after I washed them once the fabric looked very roughed up. I put these all these socks in our rag bag for washing windows.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfortable, but may not be durable, December 11, 2007
To start off, I really like the way these socks feel and fit.

I am a bit wary about their durability, though, since I walk at least 2 miles/day, and after only a couple uses I noticed some pretty significant wear. If they continue to deteriorate at this rate I may only get a handful of uses out of each pair. Of course it may just be a break-in period, or my shoes, or the way I walk (or that I do a lot of hill-walking), so I'm still giving them a chance.

Anyway, I hope they hold up because I really like them otherwise!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fabric quality, no allergies, May 22, 2007
Thorsten Claus (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's Crew Athletic Socks, 6-Pack (Apparel)
I like the socks because I don't get allergies from them. The fabric is soft and sturdy, great for sports.

UPDATE 2009-01-06: They're still alive! I'm jogging about 2-3 times a week, so I guess I was wearing the six pairs now about 1,400 miles of jogging plus a couple of hours normal use.

1.0 out of 5 stars way too small, February 12, 2012
Walt Spoo (Inverness, il United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's Crew Athletic Socks, 6-Pack (Apparel)
I wear size 12 shoes....I could barely get the socks on. They stopped circulation in my feet. I gave socks to my wife who wears size 7.5 and they are tight for her. TUrned out to be a waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars changed quality, February 19, 2011
These socks used to be the best. They have changed them and now they are more cheaply made. Very unfortunate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, March 13, 2008
This review is from: adidas Men's Crew Athletic Socks, 6-Pack (Apparel)
Well made,priced right and delivered (I think this order was free shipping) to my door. Hard to beat...

4.0 out of 5 stars adidas Men's 6-Pack Crew Socks, September 9, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's Crew Athletic Socks, 6-Pack (Apparel)
delivery was on time; socks were as described; and I don't know how long they will last because I've only had them for about one month. so far, they feel pretty good, but they're a little tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars tight at the top, May 9, 2013
coastwatcher "johanna" (South Thomaston, Maine USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's Crew Athletic Socks, 6-Pack (Apparel)
to dang tight around the calf. they are sport socks, how about some room for leg muscles? Very disappointed, gave them to a little boy with big feet but no leg muscles fit him great

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, August 8, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Crew Athletic Socks, 6-Pack (Apparel)
These socks are smaller than advertised. My husband wears a size 9 shoe and has thin legs. The length of the foot was to tight and also the top of the sock cut off his circulation. Donated them to charity, hopefully some young boy will benefit.

Rate and Discover Movies