Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 6.5 B(M) USColor: Power Red/Running White/University RedChange
Price:$39.99 - $49.99

on January 22, 2015
Previously purchased the same brand cleats 6 months ago. The fit is true to our daughters shoe size. The cleats we just received seem to be of higher quality; there looks to be a tougher toe and the outside material of the cleat looks like it would clean up better then the last pair she had.
on July 25, 2013
I highly recommend these cleats. Great affordable price too. Absolutely love these cleats. Comfortable. Love the color. The best cleats on the market and everyone that plays softball should have these. You will not be disappointed in these and you will be glad you bought these. I'm so glad I found these as I have been looking for some that are in color and not just the plain old boring black. If ever these wear out my next pair will be the same ones, but in the royal blue. I get a lot of compliments on these too. I will use these a lot. I have been playing softball for lots of years and really enjoy playing too. Thank you amazon.
on January 8, 2014
I bought these for my adult softball league, and normally wear a 7 1/2 in dress shoes and a 8 in sneakers/athletic shoes. I bought the size 8 and they seemed to fit, but as I played, my heel kept sliding out, even though they fit fine in the toe area. I gave them to my sister who wears 1/2 size bigger than I do, and they work for her. Her feet are also slightly wider than mine, so these might be better for people with wider feet. Other than the fit, the quality of the cleat is great. I would recommend walking around your house in them for a few hours to make sure they fit before using them.
on September 26, 2013
I bought these cleats for my once-a-week slow-pitch softball league. They work fine and look great and are a good value. The cleats fit perfectly and are true to size. My one complaint is that one of the tongues presses against the front of my ankle, causing a little bit of pain. No matter what adjustments I try to make, I cannot seem to get it completely comfortable, nor has it really broken in to become less rigid against that certain spot. Overall, however, I would recommend these cleats to the casual player.
on June 5, 2013
The shoes fit, well they were the right size. But my foot would slide up and down in the heel even when tied all they way up. I usually love Adidas, I have owned many superstar basketball shoes and casual shoes. I love that they usually have a little wider area across the toes. These shoes fit perfectly across the toes but need just a little more height around the heel to hold it in the shoe. I had to send them back and ordered a Nike pair of cleats.
on October 14, 2015
My daughter needed shoes for softball and I didn't want to pay a crazy high price for Nikes at our local sporting goods store. These fit her well, matched our school colors, and worked for the season! At her age (11) you can't expect shoes to last for more than one year so it is not fun to spend a huge amount of money on them for use over 2 months only. I liked these a lot and so did she! Good buy!
on March 25, 2015
Great shoes, however order them large. I ordered my daughters standard shoe size of a 6. (Brand x) She needed a 7.5 in these. My older brother (suprisingly macho) taught me to look at the foreign country sizes as they are more accurate than Usa sizes. The "China" size on these (size 7.5) matched up perfectly With the brand x (size 6) shoes.
on March 3, 2015
They fit as expected but are very stiff. I would definitely recommend breaking them in for a while before wearing them in a game. The cleats are quite slippery and you have to be careful if taking a long driving stride. They will probably be our outdoor practice cleat.
on April 22, 2015
My daughter plays on a travel softball team. Great shoe once we got the right size. She normally wears an 8 but it was too big. We returned it and got a 7 1/2 and it fit well and is very comfortable.
on April 22, 2015
Order a women's size 8. Not sure what size I received box days women's size 8, I think they are mens. They are huge, sending back. I have 4 pairs of Adidas women's in size 8, they all fit fine.