Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 13, 2012
Ran a little large for me, based on fitting at a store. I bought a half size smaller on Amazon and it fits perfectly. I am not sure how these compare to the other Barricades that cost over $120 but to me there is no difference other than the colors. Very light shoe, good looking.
on August 23, 2013
I am hoping that they will stretch out for me.....I read the size instructions and always got just the usual width and my tennis shoes always fit....these do not seem to be doing so well...
on January 10, 2013
The picture on line did not do this product justice. They seemed a little cheaply made. Once I got them they looked better than I had expected and fit perfectly. Love my new shoes!
on December 22, 2012
Fit is perfect! They look great! Took a little to break in for the gym, but I really love these! Will order another pair when these start looking like garbage
on April 4, 2013
Buen producto a un costo razonable! Son comodas, y sobre facil de limpiar despues de utilizarlas en canchas de arcilla.
on February 12, 2014
these shoes are3 great if you have bad knees as I do- keeps you low to the groundand very stable
on January 17, 2013
These sneakers are decent. I use them for tennis, but don't think they are worth the price. I have found other shoes are much better, especially at side to side movement. I also had to replace the sole, as they were unconfortable.
on February 16, 2013
Excelente producto, vendedor muy responsable en el envió llego a la fecha indicada y talla indicada recomiendo 1000% saludos saludos
on December 26, 2012
I didn't want it to look like some of the leather shoes out there. This looks more like a younger fabric shoe and is very comfortable.
on June 12, 2015
This is simply the 2nd best tennis shoes I have tried after playing tennis for over 10 years. The best tennis shoes I have worn is the Babolat.