4.0 out of 5 stars Great for daily wear and working out
At this point nearly all of my boxers have been replaced by these Adidas strecth boxer briefs. For every day wear, even in a suit, they are ideal as they fit snugly and do not ride up. The waist band is a subtly enough design to feel comfortable even if someone does sneak a peek.

Published 6 months ago by C McA

3.0 out of 5 stars I Loved These, Then I Didn't
I am a college student and don't have a lot of money to spend. I bought several pairs in June, then I bought more because these didn't ride up, unlike the more expensive boxer briefs I own that begin with a UA. Now though the stitching is coming undone around the legs in every single pair.
Needless to say I will be looking for better quality in another brand...
Published on August 25, 2012 by A Noun

3.0 out of 5 stars I Loved These, Then I Didn't, August 25, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Athletic Stretch 2-Pack Boxer Brief (Sports)
Needless to say I will be looking for better quality in another brand.

If you're looking to only wear these for a couple of months then I recommend them. If you're looking for soemthing to last a bit longer, then I definitely do Not recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars They tear easily, February 8, 2012
J.W. McGhee (Birmingham, AL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's Athletic Stretch 2-Pack Boxer Brief (Sports)
I had high hopes for these boxer briefs from Adidas, but sadly mine did not last more than a couple of weeks. These are a cotton/polyester blend which did a great job of keeping me cool and didn't ride up, but the cotton caused them to shrink a little after washing and fit pretty tight (and I've worn Adidas apparel for years, so I knew my size when buying). Worse, three of the four pairs I purchased tore in the process of daily wear.

I just got a pack of the adidas Men's Sport Performance Climalite 2-Pack Boxer Brief underwear, which are a polyester/spandex blend. The material on them is a little more substantial but still cool, and they fit true to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for daily wear and working out, May 24, 2014
C McA (Southern California - Mostly Outdoors) - See all my reviews

For working out I use these exclusively. I'm a distance runner and own a variety of running shorts both with built in support and a more free hanging. I have never been a fan of compression shorts but these boxers do a great job of fitting snugly below any of my standard running shorts and they provide plenty of support without suffocating anything important. The seems all seem to be in the right place and chaffing has never been a problem even at marathon and ultra marathon distances.

Unlike other reviewers I do not have an issue with the quality. I do make a point of replacing on a regular basis (underwear is not one of my wardrobe items I expect to last for years) but even with a regular rotation it's months or even a year before I have ever had any wear issues, and again that's with both daily use and a substantial amount of running/sweat and only heavy duty washes for darks.

There are a few varieties of fabric options the Coolmax ( a 90% Polyester/10% Spandex) is a little more sheer and seems to not hold up as long but I prefer for the everyday/work clothes wear. This version (91% Cotton/9%Spandex) seems to be more supportive for me but also holds sweat more if that is a concern for you. My suggestion, try a few of both and see what works.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's underwear ... daily use - ok - running - fer get about it ..., February 23, 2014
Uhm ... this underwear is just ok ... not impressed with the - uhm "hold" factor - I tried to go jogging whilst wearing these - let's just say - although I'm not ... uhm ... hung like a race horse ... this underwear "failed" - not comfortable at all - sure - if your working on your ab's etc - using machines in a gym - fine - running - fail - skipping - fail - anything that actually require's movement below the waist - fail - daily casual wear - fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Boxer Brief, June 11, 2014
I would purchase a dozen more of this item as they fit very well, they are comfortable and durable compared to other boxer brands I have worn in the past. It had to be ADIDAS. Love the brand too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 26, 2014
fits well! not too tight around the thighs and genitals region... very comfortable and great value at price marked... I would recommend for those who looking to buy briefs that doesn't over crowd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great athletic fit. Ideal for small waist and larger thighs. Good for crossfit too!, May 20, 2014
Ideal for small waist and larger thighs and butt. Good for crossfit too! Doesn't ride up high and maintains stretch after several washes.

4.0 out of 5 stars over a year now, June 22, 2014
I tend to keep boxers for about a year then get rid of them as they fall apart. These are pretty good quality, as such they're still going strong. They feel nice, don't bunch up. Downside: no hole for quick relief, so I have to pull my pants down like a little kid at the stall ;)
In any case, these are some of the better briefs I've owned, and I guess I'd expect them to be since they're a bit more expensive. They're not the most amazing things, but they're cheaper than the Ex Oficio's and do what I imagine is just as good a job at keeping myself organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby specifically requested this brand, December 19, 2013
My husband is not very particular with clothes. I generally purchase his clothes and he just wears them without any hesitation. However, when it was time to replace his boxer/briefs, he specifically said to get these. The Adidas Men's Athletic Stretch were the last pairs I had purchased for him so obviously he liked them well enough that he did not want me to get anything new and different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Comfortable, November 23, 2013
For me, comfort is as important as fashion. I hope Adidas continues making this style of men's underwear because they are the best underwear I have ever purchased.

adidas Men's Athletic Stretch 2-Pack Boxer Brief