Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on August 25, 2012
I am a college student and don't have a lot of money to spend. I bought several pairs in June, then I bought more because these didn't ride up, unlike the more expensive boxer briefs I own that begin with a UA. Now though the stitching is coming undone around the legs in every single pair.
Needless to say I will be looking for better quality in another brand.

If you're looking to only wear these for a couple of months then I recommend them. If you're looking for something to last a bit longer, then I definitely do Not recommend these.
on February 8, 2012
I had high hopes for these boxer briefs from Adidas, but sadly mine did not last more than a couple of weeks. These are a cotton/polyester blend which did a great job of keeping me cool and didn't ride up, but the cotton caused them to shrink a little after washing and fit pretty tight (and I've worn Adidas apparel for years, so I knew my size when buying). Worse, three of the four pairs I purchased tore in the process of daily wear.

I just got a pack of the adidas Men's Sport Performance Climalite 2-Pack Boxer Brief underwear, which are a polyester/spandex blend. The material on them is a little more substantial but still cool, and they fit true to size.
on May 24, 2014
At this point nearly all of my boxers have been replaced by these Adidas strecth boxer briefs. For every day wear, even in a suit, they are ideal as they fit snugly and do not ride up. The waist band is a subtly enough design to feel comfortable even if someone does sneak a peek.

For working out I use these exclusively. I'm a distance runner and own a variety of running shorts both with built in support and a little more free hanging. I have never been a fan of compression shorts but these boxers do a great job of fitting snugly below any of my standard running shorts and they provide plenty of support without suffocating anything important. The seams all seem to be in the right place and chaffing has never been a problem even at marathon and ultra marathon distances.

Unlike other reviewers I do not have an issue with the quality. I do make a point of replacing on a regular basis (underwear is not one of my wardrobe items I expect to last for years) but even with a regular rotation it's months or even a year before I have ever had any wear issues, and again that's with both daily use and a substantial amount of running/sweat and only heavy duty washes for darks.

There are a few varieties of fabric options the Coolmax ( a 90% Polyester/10% Spandex) is a little more sheer and seems to not hold up as long but I prefer for the everyday/work clothes wear. This version (91% Cotton/9%Spandex) seems to be more supportive for me but also holds sweat more if that is a concern for you. My suggestion, try a few of both and see what works.
on March 30, 2016
These are my husband's, all time, favorite boxer briefs! He loves the way they fit & I love the way they hug his body in all of the right places! He's tried an array of different boxer briefs over the years...Hanes, Jockey, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Versace, etc. In his opinion, nothing compares to the overall quality, fit, & design of the Adidas athletic stretch boxer briefs. These are a must, buy & try, for every man!
on June 22, 2014
Shorts seem very comfortable, but poorly stitched. Even tho I bought from Amazon; I called Adida and complained. I happy to say they did replace them. In this style boxer/brief~ I have now tried Champion, Adidas and Hanes. Would have to say Champion seems to be best so far.
on December 9, 2014
One of the few BB that I have purchased that maintain the shape and wont stretch out after a full day or a intense workout at the gym. Waistband doesn't dig in hips like other brands, I do have to warn you fellas that my lady loves the shape these give and she did tear a pair not on purpose but because the material is fairly thin. You have been warned. Buy a pair and a guarantee you will buy more.
on December 19, 2013
My husband is not very particular with clothes. I generally purchase his clothes and he just wears them without any hesitation. However, when it was time to replace his boxer/briefs, he specifically said to get these. The Adidas Men's Athletic Stretch were the last pairs I had purchased for him so obviously he liked them well enough that he did not want me to get anything new and different.
on August 13, 2015
My husband said the underwear is very comfortable, however the second pair he put on had a hole in them! In the front of the leg near the bottom. Weird, and disappointed, we have a lot of adidas products and this was a first.
on June 22, 2014
I tend to keep boxers for about a year then get rid of them as they fall apart. These are pretty good quality, as such they're still going strong. They feel nice, don't bunch up. Downside: no hole for quick relief, so I have to pull my pants down like a little kid at the stall ;)
In any case, these are some of the better briefs I've owned, and I guess I'd expect them to be since they're a bit more expensive. They're not the most amazing things, but they're cheaper than the Ex Oficio's and do what I imagine is just as good a job at keeping myself organized.
on December 23, 2015
I am generally happy with Adidas products, but they have yet to bring their "A" game when it comes to socks and underwear. They just can't seem to compete with Nike or UA, and this is coming from an Adidas fan.
While the fabric itself lives up to the cooling standard, the band wears very badly. It frays, pills, and seems to be stretched to it's limit...and I'm not what you'd call beefy! While the fabric of the rest of the garment does fine, the elastic band seems to fade into oblivion, a bacon-elastic oblivion.
I two-star this product mainly because it feels over-priced for the poor results. As I said, I'm generally an Adidas fan, but the band could benefit by being both wider and a better material!