Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Barricade Team 2 Tennis Shoe,Black/High Energy/High Energy,9 M US
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

87%
13%

on June 5, 2012
these shoes are very comfortable offering excellent support and stability, The color is a bit bold but so what. I would recommend these shoes to anyone seeking a complete shoe,
on September 27, 2012
I had to wait for almost two weeks for the shipment.
But it was in the estimate time, it's ok.

The previous shoes of mine is adidas barcuda. It's softer than this Barricade.

I like this shoes a lot. Everything is perfect.
The price is good, not too expensive.
It's light, easy to run, change the direction while playing.

I can hear the sound of squeezing when I break in the court, that feels so good. haha

I would recommend this shoe to everyone who need a reasonable price, good quality tennis shoes.
Also I like the design and black-deep red too.
on August 1, 2013
I simply love these shoes. Very comfortable and they have good traction meaning I don't slip even on slightly wet courts. It has definitely improved my game because I can run around the court without fear of slipping.
on January 30, 2013
When I saw many pros used these adidas series, I wanted to try them out. Now I own a pair of these and I can rest assure that these are some excellent shoes for tennis.

Comfortable, stable, fresh and good-looking... there's not much more you can ask for from a pair of shoes.
on March 9, 2013
My son has had his eye on these for a long time but we had a hard time finding a pair in his size. Thanks to Amazon, he has his dream court shoe! He put them on and raced around the house. They are light, comfortable and don't weigh him dowm at all. With the help of these shoes, he is planning on being the next Nadal!
on February 28, 2013
If I had an authority... I would give Adidas shoes an award of 'Most Beautiful' and 'Most Improved' products award.
Buying pair of tennis/sports shoes was a time consuming and tiring experience before... now the choice is clear!!!
on October 24, 2013
These shoes fit great and lasted for slightly longer than I expected. The cushioning was good enough for me and they are pretty light. i am looking for this kind of shoe to buy again.
on October 8, 2012
Very comfortable on the court and my oh my on the color. If you happen to get trapped in a blizzard while wearing these shoes, rescue teams will likely see you from a mile away.
on September 18, 2012
Adidas Men's Barricade Team 2 Tennis Shoe Great heel support and grip, good, traction on the court, superb design and style... recommended...!!!!
on February 6, 2013
I LOVE THESE SHOES!!! THEY LOOK SUPER SICK!! AND MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE I HAVE OWNED , I HAVE PAID MORE FOR WAY WORST SHOES *COUGH COUGH* NIKE!!!