Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 15, 2014
Worked great just added gold chain now he doesn't just go to day care he runs it and we get a brown bag of cash at the end of the week sweet
on August 12, 2015
This track suit fit my 20 month old son perfect. My son is chunky and weigh 34lbs and a size 2t was a perfect fit. I bought this for a 80s theme event. And it went perfectly with the shell top Adidas.
on May 17, 2016
My Grandson
loves the Adidas Running suit. His favorite is the blue with orange strioes , sadly they are not making them anymore. He has the black set, the navy set and the bright blue with green set. As long as they are with in reach in his closet they are his go to set for school. they wear really well. He is 5. The 2 newer ones are size 5 and a bit large for him but he is on the small, thin side. He likes that they are easy to practice his gymnastics in.

on May 14, 2013
I wouldv'e given this product five stars but with the price for something an infant will ware for a brief time knowing how fast they grow. But I got this for a picture setting for our grandson and it is made of good quality, perfect for a day without a heavy coat since it has a little weight to it and really looks good on him - FYI - I had to get the blue one as well. LOL
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 8, 2013
This kids warm up jacket and pants are great; they aren't flimsy nylon but are a more heavyweight cotton-like material. The jacket is fuzzy on the inside, and pants will keep the kids warm when practices head into the fall and winter out west. Styling is classic adidas, to the point that I wished I still had my old set myself! Kids were really excited and love wearing them for their sports.
on April 15, 2014
These are like scaled down versions of the adult suits: long and slim, high quality. My 13 month old can still wear the 9 month size, and he's average height and weight. Simply wonderful. Will likely get a bigger one when the weather gets cool again.
on June 21, 2016
I still can't believe the low price I paid for this track suit. I thought it was too good to be true but the quality was just right. I bought a size 7 for my slim 8 year old. I wanted the 7x but it was almost twice as much money so I took my chance with the 7. The pants are very long, fit the 8 year and then some. The jacket fits but not a lot of extra room and will probably grow out of it in the next 6-9 months. But that's ok. The price was so good and will get lots of use out of the pants.
on April 27, 2013
They are just what I was hoping for. I can't stand the swishing noise of some of the warm up pants. These however make no noise and my son seems to think the are comfortable. He always asks for them. He wears the pants and coat separately.
on November 24, 2014
This was my son's Bday present, he has 2 other colors and he wears them everyday (rotates between the 3, sometimes sprinkles in normal clothes). Fits as expected, so if you have a child within average size for a 6, he/she should be okay.
on February 12, 2013
Ordered this for my friend's son and she loves it so much
True to size and the color is the same!
Ordered 2 the navy + green.

See 1 answered question