5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
my best pairs of socks ! high quality, durable, comfy, and most importantly stylus ! every time I wash it it looks like a new pairs !
Published 13 months ago by ANK2

3.0 out of 5 stars Normal socks
They are decent socks, but they ride a little high on the angle. From the picture it is hard to tell this, but be aware when you purchase.
Published 18 months ago by Koveh Tavakkol

3.0 out of 5 stars Normal socks, January 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars These socks quickly got holes, December 25, 2013
W. Black (Kalamazoo, Mi) - See all my reviews
These socks very quickly wore down with holes appearing in the heel. The material of these socks are very thin, and they don't provide much cushioning. Based on my experience with these socks, I would hesitate to buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok socks, just not what I was looking for, February 25, 2012
T. Rodeback (Moses Lake, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
As the title states these are good socks, but I was looking for ones identical in looks to these socks. These socks consist of mostly polyester (54% according to the package) which gives them a thin stretchy material feel. I was hoping to get some socks that I already have which are primarily cotton & have a much thicker material which actually feel more "cushiony" than these. Both the Adidas socks that I have & these ones I just bought have the exact same design & color, but it seems that Adidas no longer manufacturers their socks the same way. Having had used these exact socks before (these are exactly the same as the ones currently at Costco btw) I can tell you that over time (maybe 4-5 washes) they will stretch. This is the main reason why I started looking for different socks.

2.0 out of 5 stars ehhhhhh, January 22, 2014
a few of these ripped as soon as I put them on right out of the non package they came in.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wear quickly and stretch, December 3, 2013
I bought these socks a couple of years ago and just threw out the last 2 pair. They wore quickly and started to stretch and lose their shape after a few months of use. The stated size is 6 to 12; I wear a size 10, almost at the top of this range. Within one year all of the socks were about 2 inches too long for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, June 16, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's Cushioned 3 Stripe Low Cut Sock, 3-Pack, Shoe Size 6-12 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cushy, May 17, 2013
PMB (Torrance , CA USA) - See all my reviews
these socks are great, they dont stretch with use and washing and are very cushy and thick. Great for high impact sports.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, October 25, 2011
I have been using these socks now for about a month and are definitely worth the money. The only negative is that they shed a lot. However, they have helped me a lot with minimizing calices wich I used to get on a regular basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for tennis, July 8, 2014
Not super thick but good padding in toe and heel. Sides pull up far enough not to rub but not so high to look silly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again, July 4, 2014
I am picky about sock comfort. Maybe I have sensitive feet or something but a lot of socks drive me nuts with the seem by the toes. These socks are incredibly comfortable and I love the simplicity. Great looking VERY COMFORTABLE socks. I will definitely buy more of these socks.

Rate and Discover Movies