5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size, pockets and love the color
I use this everyday, perfect size for exactly what I needed - can store kickboxing gloves, shoes and a sweatshirt in the main area, the side pockets are a bonus. for me the perfect size - fits in gym locker yet still can hold everything I need very easily.
Published 11 months ago by Ken

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much a paper bag
Don't bother buying this bag. The picture looks nice because the bag is full but if this bag is not completely stuffed it is pretty much a grocery bag. It is very cheaply made and flimsy with no support on the sides or bottom, not to mention noisy due to the cheap fabric. Spend your money on something else. I wish I could return it but I ripped the tag off already.
Published on November 10, 2010 by roge

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much a paper bag, November 10, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size, pockets and love the color, December 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, February 15, 2014
Anne (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter uses this for both basketball and soccer. It's roomy enough for her sneakers, a ball, and uniform. The side pockets are deep enough for drinks and she's even put a pair of sneakers in there with room to spare. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addida Gym Bag, May 2, 2011
The bag fits my exact needs - it carries everything I need including athletic shoes and compact enough to fit in a gym locker. Great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, May 9, 2014
I ordered this great bag in the electric blue and yellow color and wow! This bag is so bright! I was afraid the colors would be dull in person, but they pop. The bag is incredibly roomy.
To the gym I carry a full size hair dryer, flat iron, work pants, work shirt, bra, underwear, cami, extra pair of jeans for after work, extra blouse, a towel, deodorant, perfume shampoo 2 in 1, water bottle, wallet, often an extra towel, and another pair of shoes. I know I carry a million things, and they all fit so perfect in my great bag. I do fold everything and that helps all of my junk fit. If I try and just stuff it all in there, it doesn't work. I love the little valuables pouch, I can easily put my keys there so they don't fall to the bottom. There are two side pockets, one has mesh netting so your shoes don't stink up the rest of your good clothes.
Bottom line --I would recommend this to someone looking for a great gym bag, if you need more then what I listed, then this bag might fail your stuffing test. But if you're like me, then order this great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars great size, September 28, 2013
This works perfect for overnight visits or working out. I only had the big duffel bags and really needed something smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars great duffle, June 5, 2013
It is very large and has good zippers...sharp to look at also...will last me many years of everyday use for sure

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gym bag for me, January 13, 2012
I've been looking for a new gym bag and had looked at another option that was too big. My old gym bag was too small, so I was beginning to feel like Goldilocks. :P

I ended up seeing this model at a local big box sporting goods store and felt like the size was the best fit for me. After checking the price using the Amazon App for my iPhone, I was quickly able to see that Amazon had a lower price and more colors to choose from.

The only problem I have is I wish the bottom had some support like a other bags I've had in the past. For now, I just put a piece of cardboard in the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, June 25, 2011
This bag is perfect for a trip to the gym. It holds all of my gym clothes, a pair of shoes, a towell, and toiletries. The outside pockets are vented for wet items -- though I don't think you could fit a towell in the outside pocket. I use it for toiletries and my flip flops (for the shower). NOTE: The bag is lime green (not bright) but it's lime green not sage green (which is what I thought I was ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, February 6, 2013
Very fast shipping, love this bag! It has a mesh side pocket to put your sweaty gym clothes in, which is great, so you can pack your bag at the beginning of the week & toss it into your car!