5.0 out of 5 stars great bag
this is a great bag. the color and size was perfect. makes a great gift for any age. best purchase.
Published 5 months ago by linda gilmore

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, but hey - it's a bag!
I don't mind the lack of pockets or the small size (because I read the description prior to buying) , but I'm disappointed in the quality!
I thought it would surely be a quality product since most Adidas items tend to be, but I was wrong. I can see holes starting to form in the thin material already (and I just opened the box 5mins ago!).
I don't think it will...
Published 21 days ago by Andrew Cleary

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, February 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull but whit no pockets, March 3, 2013
It's a really great bag, the only issue that i find is that doesn't bring any pockets, so things get lost in the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for any lady!, March 16, 2014
I love the bag, perfect size. I can fit my gym shoes, shower shoes, towel, change of clothes and my toiletries bag. The only thing it doesn't have is an inside or outside pocket. Not too big or small - very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BAG, January 31, 2014
Love the bag size. Love the vibrant color. Can fit so much into this bag even though it does not seem huge. I've filled it with skates, snow pants, hats, mittens, helmet, and jacket. It's all fit perfectly! Plus the price was amazing!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase, March 14, 2014
Just what I wanted. The colours are as in the picture. Rich an bright. The size was perfect. Not too small an not too large that it becomes cumbersome. I am able to fit my gym clothing, towel, change of clothes and other items with extra room. Material is good as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basketball bag, February 15, 2014
I bought the bag for my daughter to use for basketball. It is the perfect size for holding a ball, shoes, and whatever else she needs. So far it has held up well. Would be 5 stars if the color was true to the picture. On my screen the bag is a lighter aqua/teal color and the bad is very blue. Doesn't stop it from performing well... Just not quite the color we expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Ref bag, March 24, 2014
Bought this for my daughter for reffing soccer. It is the right size to carry all her gear in. A small pocket would of made it better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic gym bag, March 18, 2014
Purchased this bag from ebags and it arrived with a bad odor - some kind of chemical mixed with cigarette smoke. I returned it and received a full refund. I found the same bag at Ross for less money and no odor. It's very basic, but well-made. If you want a lot of features and extra pockets, you'll have to pay a lot more than this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, but hey - it's a bag!, July 7, 2014
I don't think it will last.
Also, I have no idea how the other reviewer fit ice skates and snow-pants into it...I wouldn't be able to fit either individually!
I can, however, fit everything I need for my post workout routine - as long as I put all toiletries in travel sized bottles!
I'm happy to have it. It will get the job done until I can get another bag, the colors are cute, and the price was decent. I'll update you when I figure out how long it lasts carrying lightweight items to and from gym every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 14, 2014
It's works great and I love it!!! Fits everything for track/basketball and it came in right on time! Nobody at school has one like it. I recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies