5.0 out of 5 stars Best....Cleat....Ever
It's no wonder that Messi loves these shoes. * Keep in mind that every foot is different and every shoe company has differnet sizes.

Published on September 20, 2011 by mediumcool2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cleat but runs small and narrow
One lesson I learned is to try on the exact shoe in a store before ordering it online. I wound up buying a better shoe on sale at Modell's. Ok, now on this cleat. It is ok and sharp to look at. The problem was as soon as I opened up the box to look at them I knew I was in trouble. They looked like they were 2 sizes too small before I even put them on. I wear an 8 so I...
Published 16 months ago by Kevin Stuart

5.0 out of 5 stars Best....Cleat....Ever, September 20, 2011
This review is from: adidas Men's F10 TRX Fg Soccer Cleat (Apparel)

I have to say the shoe is perfectly snug with just enough in the toe box to allow just enough room for the toes to spread apart when making impact with the ground. Adidas typically runs a bit wide compared to Nike but the F10 still manages to stay snug and true to fit.

The synthetic leather upper is fantastic not only for the feel of the ball but the gloss on it really makes it AMAZINGLY easy to clean. Most of the time I just need some water and a paper towel and voila, clean as the day I got them. Even the studs are amazingly easy to clean believeit or not. Adidas really went all out and out did themselves on this one. Normally I'm not a fan of the synthetic stuff but this amazing. Thin but strong enough to withstand some abuse. Plus the gloss really helps with gripping the ball I find, especially a brand new ball. It doesn't really grip as well on full leather balls or worn down balls but it's not incredibly noticible.

Another thing I was intially skeptical about were the studs. I'm used to Nike studs where they are think, long and/or thick and really feel like they could grip and dig into the turf. At first inspection they seemed to stubby for me, which left me thinking: "These are for firm ground?" They even felt as if they were some rubbery light plastic that I thought would break off or wear down quickly. How wrong I ever, ever was. The studs are lightweight and amazingly strong. Great job on the design Adidas. I've tried them on synthetic turf and grass and find they grip better on synthetic rubber turf but I find, only by a small margin. I'm not sure how the other F30 or F50 stack up but these still worked pretty well on grass. However it could become problematic if the turf becomes wet, which is true for all FG shoes. Although it is very thin compared to other leathers (even other synthetics), it is really easy to adjust if it becomes disheveled and allows amazing feeling when power striking. Also they break in quite quickly and really mold to your foot without becoming too large or roomy.

One of the BEST things about this boot is the tab on the tongue of the shoe. It makes putting it on a much easier job. I've had Nike boots before this and although they are great shoes, the tongues were always contoured and rounded, making it a small effort to put them on (not a large drawback but can get annoying. And also not counting the old school flap Tiempos)

The only real drawback would be the laces which are quite thin. However considering the are arranged in asymetrically it's hardly a problem at all since they are out of the way most of the time. I even had a guy step on my foot right on the laces and they still held up to the pounding although I don't think they could handle repeated abuse, which would eventually tear or rip. It does however helps to increase the touch of the ball.

What more can I say about the F10? True it's alittle pricey compared to the T90's that are on sale now but this in my opinion is well worth the money. I love them so much I even got the indoor version for style AND play. The bright yellow really makes you pretty visible and it does come in other colors. I would've prefered the orange ones but the yellows are quite nice as well. (Messi does switch between colors on his boots and he has worn the yellow ones in case anyone is wondering) Still it's worth the money and again, amazingly well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like Messi!, February 25, 2012
Only used these boots for a couple weeks, but very pleased so far. Comfortable, light, and a great grip. Plus, they are so gaudy...love em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy., October 29, 2012
It has been 3 months since I've bought this and I can say that it was worth the buy. I haven't played everyday but the days I play ball, I'm the envy of the field. Lol..... If you want a good pair of kicks for your ballgame get this one.

Cons.
If I run in them for a long period they start to squeeze my toes. I don't know if it's caused by the duration of play but this is the only issue I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleats, November 8, 2012
I've only worn them once and it was just break them in/dirty them up a bit, but they were great.

I lace the shoe all the way to the top and the fit was good and comfortable. Highly recommend, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great soccer cleats, November 28, 2012
great looks and its comfortable
when you kick the shoe helps make the shot more powerful
traction is great i've never fell

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory Cleats, May 20, 2012
So, after several years away from soccer, I decided to start playing recreational soccer on occasion.
However, I needed a reasonably priced but comfortable pair of cleats. I drove to a local sporting goods store and tried on the F10, F30, and the Copa Mundial, among some other cleats. The F30 looked cool and was rather comfortable and the Copa Mundial fit like a glove and people only had good things to say about it.
So, are these the best cleats on the market? No. However, at half the price of the other two aforementioned cleats, I say these are well worth the price.
As far as fitting in concerned, I normally wear a 9.5(D), so that's what I bought and the fit was spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, October 6, 2012
Love these cleats, very light which is perfect for lots of running in the field. Nice quality too and very nice bright colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as i expected, August 26, 2012
these shoes are very nice, they feel good when kicking the ball, just make sure to use them in grass only, these are for SOFT GROUND only, if you are going to play turf or hard ground get the adidas Men's F10 Trx Tf Soccer Cleat or for sure you will end up with dislocated ankle, the reason of this is because the cleats will stick to the ground if the grass is too short or if you play in turf, especially in turf, you can see it in the soccer games on tv whenever the players miss the ball and hit on the grass, it flies everywhere, well, the turf doesn't do that, that thing is glue to the ground below, so, i just saying because i saw an injury because of that.
if you get this shoes for the right surface you will love them, plus, the look too damn good!

Another thing, i'm normally a size 10 and a got these in 10.5 and fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOE - RUNS SMALL, August 15, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's F10 TRX Fg Soccer Cleat (Apparel)
My boyfriend bought these for soccer, and loves them - but beware they do run small. He has said, however, that it does seem to stretch out to become more comfortable. He loves them though - and the color certainly gets some attention :)

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted, February 14, 2013
first,
purpose: recreational/city league soccer (2-3x a week).

I have always been an adidas cleat fan and once you get this attached to a brand it is hard to get disappointed. With that said, this is the first time I steer off the higher end predator shoes - I do not regret it. I didn't have the time to go to a shop or the money to get a higher end boot and these boots are a deal! the fit fantastic, feel great, and the traction is all there. Sure, it does not have the feel of $100+ shoes but it is 80-90% there. I also couldn't feel the weight (a plus). Let's hope the lifetime is also as fantastic.

Note: for those that look further into cleats, these shoes have a single solid piece that hold the studs (unlike the higher end that have two). This reduces the flexibility (bending toes towards heel) of the boot. It also appears to have the 'mi' id chip but I assure you there is no chip present.

Hope this help.