Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 28, 2013
I bought these for my 10 year old son and he loves them. As soon as he put them on he remarked about how good they felt on his feet. After wearing them at soccer practice, he raved about how great having the laces off to the side was for kicking. Great look, fit, and performance.
on February 7, 2013
My oldest just turned 9 and wanted a whole new get up for soccer this year. So he got the whole set flats/cleats/shinguards/ball all in silver and inferno red. He loves it!! thanks!
on May 12, 2014
I got these for my son's outdoor season in Northeast Ohio. He really likes the look of them. One thing that is not the shoes fault is that the cleats are probably better for a drier ground than what you get in this area during spring. It gets really muddy here so the round type cleat would probably do a little better. Once it dries up though there is no problem.
on July 27, 2014
Shoes are excellent. The texture of the yellow material is such that I believe it will provide nice control/contact with the ball for moves like "the snake" etc. Very happy with how this purchase went and with the reported performance of the shoes.
on September 20, 2014
We ordered the wrong size. Our fault. Realized without even trying them on they would need to go back. I spent $50 on the original order and had to pay to ship them back. Close to $60 spent. I received a $34 refund. The shoes were in the original package and unworn. (2 sizes too small). "Restocking fees". I am rethinking my entire belief about the benefits of mail order. If I would have bought these shoes locally, I would have every dime back. Thats what I ended up doing, replacing them locally.
on October 9, 2013
I brought it for my daughter, 10 yrs old. She has wide feet and this shoe fit perfectly. I would buy this brand again when she grows out of it. The image looks very bright, but in the actual it looks very pleasant and blends into the soccer field.
on January 27, 2013
very good product ,very comfortable very good quality taken in consideration the low price. I will definetive shop it again
on February 21, 2013
Color true to picture, bright and happy!!! Kids loved their new soccer shoes! Also liked the laces. Overall very good!
on April 22, 2013
My.sons favorite player is Lionel Messi so he had to have. So happy, my son loves these, he said makes him run fast
on June 20, 2013
These cleats are well made and cheaper that buying them locally. They fit perfect and come in a variety of colors.

See 1 answered question