5.0 out of 5 stars classic
If you want to look good, you want to look classic. And that's an old school classic adidas item. Personally, I prefer it to superstar because of the collar, but a classic's a classic and looks great. When this will wear out, I'll get another one. And another one. I love this track top, and again, you can't go wrong going for the classic.
Published on October 15, 2008 by F. Radu

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright
Spent a lil more than I wanted to but it's name brand of course I thought I was getting a black and grey one and when I got it a few months back it was like an olive color I don't really wear that much but it's a nice jacket wrong color.
Published 18 months ago by Coalton

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, October 15, 2008
This review is from: adidas Men's adi Firebird Track Top (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 21, 2011
I've always loved the Adidas for many many years and my brother's birthday was coming up. I figured, why not share the love. When he got the jacket the color looked great and material was good. Especially now that it's starting to get cooler again. The material definitely keeps you warm. Also it looks great. I definitely recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!, July 4, 2011
This jacket fits how it is suppose to GREAT! light enough to wear in spring, but helps also under a jacket in cooler weather..have over 20 Adidas Track Jackets and will continue to buy them. AMAZING!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son found this, November 9, 2011
My son found this on Amazon and sent me a link, requesting that I purchase it for him. He was very happy with it and wears it all the time, both alone and under a warmer jacket when it's cold outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout Top!, June 6, 2012
This is a great workout top. It's not nylon but still has feel of nylon. Hope it holds up! My 14 year-old neice, the fashion police officer likes it! I use it for bicyle riding, running and any time I need a little protection from the wind. It's sharp and high function. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 21, 2012
The item was in perfect condition and came to me on the day I was told. This was a gift for my husband for Christmas. I couldn't have been happier with the quality, price, And speedy shipping. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Track Jacket..., December 16, 2011
The Adidas Firebird Track Jacket is very well made and extremely comfortable. The material is really incredible; very soft, durable, and easy care. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Track top, August 22, 2011
I bought this product for my nephew who lives in the Caribbean. Trinidad to be exact and he loves it. Great material perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite casual jacket from Adidas, February 10, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's adi Firebird Track Top (Apparel)
Classic Adidas looks
Fits well, size info is accurate
Nice material
Zipper pockets
I purchased both blue and black colors
Well worth the price
5 stars, i'm a big fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Adidas, January 26, 2013
Bought this Track suit for my son. He had been wanting the Firebird track suit for years. He loves it. Very comfortable and stylish.

Rate and Discover Movies