5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievalbe grip on Turf!!!
I started playing indoor football on turf. I first started with my new basketball shoes thinging it would be sufficient... I WAS WRONG. If you want to cut... you are going to slip. With the Adidas Turf Hog my problem was solved. It has unbelievable grip on the turf, and the shoe is so comfortable.

If you need grip on turf this IS the show to get... no slip...
Published on February 19, 2010 by Ahmad A.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized small
The shoe's are nice looking but when ordering make sure order a whole size up from what you normally wear. I had to return due to being to small for my son even though they were the size he normally wears. They didn't have a size 9 M in stock for me to exchange them for.
Published on August 11, 2012 by C. Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievalbe grip on Turf!!!, February 19, 2010

If you need grip on turf this IS the show to get... no slip at all!

Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 29, 2012
I'm a football ref and bought these to replace 3 year old nike shoes. I've used them for 6 games and so far very satisfied. Good ankle support and very comfortable. Key for me is to buy 1/2 number up from normal shoe size, keeps shoes from tightening up after +3 hrs of running up and down the field.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great turf shoes, July 5, 2011
I use these for softball and I have been very pleased with this product. They work great for dirt, grass and turf.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized small, August 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Zombie-Evading?, January 25, 2012
I sure hope so. News has it the the zombie apocalypse will affect my area come June 23rd. [...] I bought these to prepare. I've been "breaking" them in for a few days and they become very comfortable very fast. I just might suggest getting a size larger than your usual. I had to. This has only happened a couple times the past 20 years. Now I just count down to the end of the world and RUN!!!

I'll update after the race.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cleats, December 5, 2011
I bought these inexpensive cleats for a competitive flag football league and have been pleasantly surprised. Lightweight and comfortable, my Turf Hogs have provided excellent traction and I strongly recommended these cleats to my teammates.

4.0 out of 5 stars great adidas baseball shoes, November 28, 2011
i purchase 2 pair of these adidas shoes 1 for my son and 1 for me,, mine i could not use because the size was great but the thick was to small but my son is very please with it

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 27, 2011
excellent were everything I expected light, comfortable and very good at the sport practice, a detail the packaging should be smaller, arrived well as I wanted without any novelty or backwardness, recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 3, 2014