5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!
I was looking for a sportsy type suit for my very very petite 5 year old to wear to chilly t-ball and soccer practices. I found this after some searching, and decided to order it. It's very good quality, thick, warm and my daughter loves it! We ended up ordering it in pink as well!
Published 13 months ago by p4intthestars

In no way did the color resemble that in the image shown in the listing on Amazon. It was an almost "electric" purple.........completely hideous......but of course the young child that received it loved the obnoxious looking color as kids seem to be attracted to......the outlandish.
Published 7 months ago by Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, June 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Track Suit, January 15, 2013
Amazon Customer (Indianapolis, IN United States) - See all my reviews
We picked this up for my daughter to wear in and out of ballet. The sizing is good, the piece is well made, and the color is fantastic. She loves it and is comfortable. This is a warmer/thicker piece - the top could easily be a spring jacket. I would not suggest this for summer sports warmup wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling tracksuit, good quality., January 15, 2013
T Nelson (Stamford, CT) - See all my reviews
I love this tracksuit. Seems like it will hold up well for a long time. And my 4 year old daughter loves to wear it. She always tells me how "comfy" it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 15, 2014
All excellent, the product arrived in perfect condition, resistant packaging and dimensions meet expectations, time costs fulfilled expectations as at the times indicated by the supplier was adjusted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good track suit for active kids., January 10, 2014
Good quality track suit. I can't find anything like this in my hometown. Nice purple color . Good for a lightweight jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 9, 2014
Good quality in the cloth the design its equal than the picture and the colors its the same too, good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, November 30, 2013
To be honest, I think that this runs just a wee bit big. Our slender but tall 3 and half year old sorta swam in this. I had to fold down the pants waistband so it wouldn't be too long for her. The jacket fit well but we prefer the jackets to be on the big side. Our family runs lots of 5Ks and our daughter does the fun runs. This outfit is perfect for the fall ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, November 26, 2013
very beautiful and high-quality suit, a somewhat large, but we are happy purchase!!!! baby is very happy. color is very beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, November 22, 2013
This was better than I had expected. Purchased for my 3 yr. old granddaughter to wear to dance class. She looks like a little olympian walking around. Lots of compliments..........

3.0 out of 5 stars Hideous color.........except for a young child who the gift was for, November 20, 2013
So though the receiver of the item was happy with it I feel completely misled by Amazon by misrepresenting in print the true color of the Tricot Set, Bright Violet, 4T. At least I wont have to get ripped off by Amazon doing yet another return.

Rate and Discover Movies