5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Adidas Trail shoes!
The best trail running shoe! As a Trainer, I am on my feet all day either training myself (bodybuilding), training my clients, running outdoors.

The breathable mesh all around helps cool off my feet. Durable and supportive sole. Great traction. Very comfortable.

Published on December 4, 2011 by Trainer

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but slippery
The shoes are comfortable but the bottom is NOT skid resistant - they are very slippery so you have to be careful if you're walking while the ground/floor is wet then entering dry surface
Published 23 months ago by Miche11e

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Adidas Trail shoes!, December 4, 2011
Trainer (Hollywood, CA) - See all my reviews

Very true to size. Size 9M. Roomy enough for my toes, and the right snug so my feet don't slide. And the color gives me some pop too!

I plan to buy the red/black and phantom/black ones.

Adidas is my favorite shoe! Fit, comfort, durability, style.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 19, 2011
A. Shank (Anderson, IN) - See all my reviews
Best running shoes i've found in years. Very comfy and durable. Great for trail running. The soles have good traction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Adidas!, September 28, 2012
As usual, these Adidas shoes are great! In fit and affordability as well as super style, I have never regretted an Adidas purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but slippery, January 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, June 9, 2013
I run often, trails and roads. I don't find this shoe to be very durable, you will slip on slate or wet smooth surfaces. If you live in, say Upstate New York, and you are running the trails in the Catskills, this shoe is not for you. You will slip and slide on smooth surfaces. As for trail grip on rocky terrain like here in the hill country of Texas, it's pretty good. I would prefer a smoother heel to toe transition, it is a very stiff shoe. I found it most useful in training and sprinting outdoors but rather than that, I wouldn't use this shoe for trail runs. I would just stick to your carbon outsoles with a nice EVA cushioning. If you have foot problems, your best bet is to buy some orthotic liners or gel inserts.
I wouldn't recommend this shoe to just anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Running Shoe I've Owned to Date, December 13, 2012
I love this shoe--very lightweight, comfortable, and supportive. Everything I was looking for in a running shoe, and the price was reasonable too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable Shoe, October 16, 2012
This is the first pair of this brand of shoe I have ever owned. I was amazed and happy with how comfortable they are. I walk about 6 miles twice a week and they feel great, no pain or discomfort of any kind anywhere. They run true to size and are an average width. I used to be a marathon runner so I ran a couple of miles in them to see how they felt. The heel felt very supportive but the toe area seemed to hit a little hard, I am flat footed so this may be related to my foot. I would reccomend this shoe and plan to purchase another pair next time I need them.

1/14/2013 update: I want to add that these shoes are very slippery on wet pavement, so be cautious if is has been raining. I still like the shoes, but was surprised at the lack of grip these shoes had, I never experienced that before in a running shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, September 27, 2012
These shoes are breathable, light-weight, and very comfortable. I'm on my feet for 12.5 hours at work, so my feet and back have often been achey afterwards...but not since wearing these shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Kanadia are the best exercise shoes!, September 4, 2013
Maria Anagnostopoulos (Creve Coeur, MO United States) - See all my reviews
Adidas Kanadia are the best exercise shoes!

Can't beat the price!

Still getting used to having to go up a whole size and am not used to having more room, but it sure beats wearing shoes that are too short, where your toes are sore after exercising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a good shoe!, September 24, 2012
I am a taller woman, who is NOT a stick figure. But I love jogging and taking long walks, and this shoe is the first one that doesnt make the top of my foot hurt, and lets my feet breath in the humidity. If you have widder feet order half a size up it will fit perfectly! The only "complaint" is that the shoe strings are a bit short, almost impossible to do a double knot, but I wanted to change them out anyways so it really doesn't bother me. These are very light and great for rocky or unstable terrain.