Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 5, 2012
I looked online for this particular Adidas jacket and found the best price on Amazon.com, so I bought it. When delivered the product quality was beyond my expectations especially for the price I had paid. Since this purchase I have ordered repeatedly on Amazon and have been impressed with the ease of ordering, fast shipment and quality of the products! I am SOLD on Amazon.com and would not think of buying from the other major "auction " site which will remain nameless right now and where I used to buy from.
on November 20, 2012
great jacket!
no complaints.
Thanks to everyone who warned about the size.
I am 5'9 and would have gone for Medium but read the reviews and went for small instead.
It's a perfect fit.
on May 16, 2013
First the pants size is a bit long, but the jacket fits ok. I wanted a jacket with zipper pockets on the outside, but this jacket has outside pockets and an inside pouch on each side. This warmup suit is a bit heavy which is good for use in the winter, I wear it almost every day for walking in. It also washes up well in warm water. I have washed it over 50 times and it's still like new.
on December 16, 2012
This is a really great jacket that is really well made. This jacket is made out of very nice material and the zipper is really good compared toother jackets where there zippers are the first to fall off. I did order an XL , and it was a bit big, so this could make it an issue with whether or not it will fit you well, because of this I rate this product 4 stars out of 5 stars.

I hope this review helped you out!
on November 4, 2012
I wear 4x shirts and coats all the time. This thing had arms at least six inches too long and it was so long it extended below my knees. And I'm over six feet tall. If you're a college or pro basketball or football player this jacket may be for you. If you're just a 250 lb. big guy with a bit too much belly, not so much.
on July 14, 2012
awsome!! this is great. is just like the classic adidas track suit, except this jacket has breathable mesh material on the sleaves thats dificult to notice because of the dark navy colour,adding even more comfort if thats possible, and was more affordable than the traditional classic tracksuit jacket. adidas is still number one in classic old school hip, comfort, and durablity. adidas makes the best track suits period. buy this jacket alone if you dont want the full suit. you will not be disapointed.
on January 8, 2013
I love this zip up. I had one in Jr high so it felt right buying this one. Other than the sleeves being too long it was like old times. If your looking for something simple and light weight you''ll love it.
on February 8, 2013
Or two. My boyfriend is 6'4 and 180lbs. Usually wears xxl, i ordered him an XL and the sleeves are super longs. the rest is good just the sleeves are long but we still kept it because a size smaller probably wouldnt fit him. But its true what everyone else says about ordering a smaller size!!
on September 15, 2012
I bought this jacket for my boyfriend because the one he had was messed up. His was XL, so I got the same size; however, this one is much longer. He is 6'4, and it's pretty long on him. Otherwise, the quality is good.
on October 23, 2012
I bought this for my husband (but a sweater I could use too) my husband is tall and skinny. He usually would but a large or a Xl just so a sweater would be long enough. But we just bought a medium because a previous review said it ran long. And it is perfect!