Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 9, 2016
I bought these for my 5 year old son. We love the look of these shoes. The only issue that we did find is that the shoe laces are very short, it seems. My son was learning how to tie his shoes and this was a challenge with the original laces. The insole did not last long for my son either, but he is a VERY active little boy. They seemed to feel good on his feet and he could wear them all day but they did not last as long as I expected.
on January 9, 2013
I bought these shoes for my 3 year old son to use for baseball. He only wore them 9 times, for his Tball games. There isn't a lot of action in Tball, so it wasn't like it even got heavy usage. I noticed yesterday that there is a HUGE tear in the seam. What the heck?!! He has Chuck Taylors that have lasted with heavy abuse for a year and are still in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a specific product defect but I am definitely not happy with these shoes. I would have expected more from Adidas.
on February 10, 2015
We bought these a half-size up from what my son normally wears and they've worked out well so far. These are a little wide, but suit well to bulky toddler feet. I'd recommend these for any parent thinking of putting their toddlers in indoor soccer like we did.
on February 5, 2015
Ok let me first say that I love these shoes. I bought some last year for my 3 year old, then he was 2. He has wide feet, and they fit him perfectly, he wore them all a lot, but I always rotate shoes so if you do this the4 will last you a long time. The reason for the FOUR STARS is only because the INFANT sizing is weird. I ordered a size 3 for my 8 month old, he has chubby feet and these do not fit at all!! they are way to narrow at the toe box. I was thinking that i couuld order a size bigger, a 4. but i will return these and just order some size 5 when his foot starts to get it's shape.
on October 2, 2015
These are so adorable! We got them for my 3 year-old for soccer. Headwear screen to school too and loves them. I will eventually get longer laces as they are short and hard to tie. They have worked great instead of cleats for his age.
on January 3, 2014
My son wore these for soccer when he was 3 1/2. He was just starting to wear size 10 in other shoes at the time and the 9.5 fit well with a little growing room so I'd say they run .5 size to 1 size big. He has just now grown out of the 9.5 and he is wearing size 11 in most shoes that are true to size. He did not play on turf with these, but mostly in a school gym.
on February 17, 2016
These are our second pair that we have purchased. Our almost 3 year old loves these. We bought this pair for him to play soccer in as cleats aren't necessary for his age. Will purchase another pair as he grows. Very durable and easy to clean.
on January 27, 2013
I purchased these shoes for my daughter who just started taking indoor soccer lessons. The product is well made and the size fits perfectly. I am giving it 4 stars because of the high price tag....$35 is a lot to pay for soccer shoes that don't even have the "cleats" on the bottom.
on March 9, 2013
I bought adidas samba soccer shoes for my 3 year old son from amazon.com because I did not find any soccer shoes in local stores. These are great durable and at the same time very light shoes. My son attends soccer classes every week and he never complained that something was wrong and inconvenient with his shoes
on November 25, 2011
I was very excited to find these in toddler sizes. My son has been wearing them almost daily. He gets so many compliments on how cute they are. I would recommend Sambas to anyone with an active toddler. I will be getting more for him as he grows.