5.0 out of 5 stars great socks
don't let the other reviews fool you. These socks are great, especially for the price. the climalite material is the best. no lint balls on the socks and they breathe nicely.
Published on July 9, 2009 by Mike H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again!
Published on January 9, 2012 by D. Cam

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again!, January 9, 2012
D. Cam (Castro Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
Never again will I buy Adidas socks. I am a size 8.5 and these are NOT suitable for sizes 6 -12. The are too big and the heel is scrunched up and hangs out where my Achilles is. Soooo ugly! Why was I a cheapass? I should've spent the extra $4 to purchase these instead! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RYQJJW/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details I did go back to purchase some of these and these are night and day better in fit, feel, durability, and quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars LIES LIES LIES, August 30, 2010
"No Show Socks"? More like "The Scarlet Letter of Betaness." This product just breaks my heart. I lived under the Ankle Sock-ocracy for years, decades, accepting that I was forever doomed to be branded with that glaring white material covering my ankle and upper foot, proof for all to see that I would never be "a cool, chill guy." Then I discovered No Show Socks.

No Show Socks opened up a whole new world to me. Suddenly I felt more carefree, more confident. I got better at sports, using all the energy I'd previously wasted worrying about my socks to focus on the game. Women who wouldn't have given me the time of day in the Ankle Sock era were all of a sudden striking up conversations with me, and I was bantering back effortlessly.

My first foray into the No Show Socks market had been a generic brand from my local department store. Drunk on the success of that purchase, I figured any product that had "No Show Socks" in the title would be similarly transformative. And when this 6-pack of Adidas Men's No Show Athletic Socks arrived in my mailbox, I tore the box open like a kid on Christmas. I ripped off the ankle-high socks I was wearing around the house (don't currently have enough No Shows to waste on sleeping) and put on a pair of my new Adidas socks. I was in such a hurry that I put my sneakers on as I was opening and shutting the door behind me.

Leaving my apartment building, the sun shone brightly and I paraded around the neighborhood like a peacock in full strut. But slowly I started noticing that people weren't treating me the same way as they had with my generic brand No Show Socks. Men my age ignored me instead of admiring my style. Teenagers giggled to themselves. And women studiously avoided eye contact with me, let alone conversation.

What was going on? I was baffled. And that's when an elderly gentleman shuffled by me and gave me a knowing look, as if we shared something, were part of the same club. I smiled and nodded at him, a bit confused. Then I looked down at his feet. He was wearing Adidas Ankle Socks - not only white, but emblazoned with a giant three-striped logo. OK, so he was wearing Adidas too, but how did he know that I was, or even that I was wearing socks? I was wearing No Shows. That's when I caught a glimpse of my own feet. Staring back at me was not a sliver, not a slice, but a WEDGE of white material stretching nearly to my ankle. How could this be?! I thought I was done with socks showing! And then, then I looked closer. And I discovered the coup de grace. Not only was the white of my socks showing, but so was THE BLACK ADIDAS LOGO! A logo showing on socks, the only thing that can one-up the horror of the white material itself.

Suffice it to say my psyche has been ruined by these socks. No longer do I consider myself a virile, athletic, confident young man. I now have more in common with the mindset of my grizzled, beaten-down-by-life fellow Adidas sock wearer - accepting the limitations of my existence, merely seeking the crumbs this world will throw me.

I looked into a class action lawsuit against Adidas, but was told that the lawyers usually take all the fees and you end up with nothing. How fitting. That's what you'll end up with if you buy this product - nothing. No money, no success, no friends, no lovers. Just the Scarlet Letter of Betaness, that white strip of material and the black stripes of the Adidas logo. Everything in this world is Black and White, and this product is no different. There's a bright line separating No Show Socks from Show Socks, and Adidas Men's No Show Athletic Socks are firmly on one side. The Show Side. The Dark Side.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, July 9, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality product, January 9, 2010
This review is from: adidas Men's No Show Athletic Sock, 6-Pack (Apparel)
Great fit,..nice weight,...great quality product. Good value...highly recommend for those who like "no show" socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good price, July 19, 2010
This review is from: adidas Men's No Show Athletic Sock, 6-Pack (Apparel)
I bought a pack of these two years ago and loved them. They're very comfortable and thick. I was glad to see them here two years later and bought another pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, September 10, 2007
Seg Arch (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's No Show Athletic Sock, 6-Pack (Apparel)
These socks stop just before reaching the joint between foot and leg which is fine with me. Socks that cover up legs are overstepping there limitations as socks me thinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks - ADIDAS, June 15, 2011
D. Mellen (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's No Show Athletic Sock, 6-Pack (Apparel)
Great, just over the top of your foot ADIDAS socks. Stylish and thin enough to wear with just about any shoe. Good quality and durable. Accurately sized.

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like they used to..., February 22, 2015
This review is from: adidas Men's No Show Athletic Sock, 6-Pack (Apparel)
Sigh, they don't make them like they used to...

I've been wearing the cotton adidas ankle socks exclusively for well over 10 years. They are very comfortable and durable with pairs lasting for years and years.

These aren't those same socks, but seem decent enough, although I don't expect them to last anywhere near as long. These polyester socks are very soft and comfortable. When using a drier, be sure to check on them after a short while since they dry quick, and in my experience the synthetic socks are heat sensitive and can shrink to a laughable size....

5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed at how soft and comfortable these socks were, December 4, 2014
This review is from: adidas Men's No Show Athletic Sock, 6-Pack (Apparel)
I didn't think I was the kind of person who really cared what socks I put on in the morning. I was amazed at how soft and comfortable these socks were, to the point where I was disappointed to see all I had left in my sock drawer were my old white athletic socks.

These are so comfortable and have remained super soft and comfy through multiple wash cycles.

Just ordered more and will be summarily discarding all my other white socks when they arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 6, 2014