Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Adicross II Golf Shoe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 27, 2013
Depending on a shoe's design I wear between a 9 and 9.5. I ordered these in 9.5 but they were too small, so I went with10. The shoe is a bit on the narrow side, so those with wider feet would need to consider the wide option.Having said that, after wearing these around the house for a day or so, and a couple of cart rounds of golf, they have now "formed" to my feet.

I have walked 18 on an undulating course. The shoes felt great and my feet definitely did not feel tired at all at the end of the round - as they used to when wearing the FJ's. You just don't feel these shoes!! In addition, while these shoes are not waterproof, they definitely are water resistant. I have played a number of rounds where the grass was very wet from a heavy Seattle dew/fog, and they did keep my feet dry.

Looks cool too!
on May 7, 2013
I have been to various stores around the area trying on multiple golf shoes for a few weeks now. Most important to me were comfort and style. I believe the Adicross ii provides both. The comfort of the Nike Lunar Control is the best of any, but with a $160 price tag, you can understand why - also pretty good looking. The Footjoy casual comfort were also very comfortable, but reminded me of my grandpa's velcro style shoes. The Adicross ii were similar to the footjoys, but obviously a lot more stylish. I have received many compliments on these shoes and the best part is they feel amazing. I have narrow feet and the medium width is even a little snug.... probably would have ordered wide 20/20 hindsight. The "spikeless" shoe grips all surfaces well and the leather/rubber combo provides adequate waterproofing protection.

Overall I would recommend these shoes for anyone - try on both the medium and wide options to see what is best for you.
on June 5, 2013
I'm not going to lie, I bought these mainly for the style. Wanted a white golf shoe with street kicks looks. I've been wearing sketchers nubbed-sole street shoes golfing, and never had a problem, so I saw no reason to go full on screw-in spiked. These are called 'spikeless', but they are covered in little 1/4" colored spikes on the bottom, which are perfect for the course and the sidewalks. They come with a pair of white and a pair of tan shoelaces, a must for changing up the style. Unless you have a narrow foot, I would suggest buying these in the wide size, as adidas tend to run skinny.

Now, lets get down to brass tax, how they are on the greens. Wearing them around the house, they felt a bit stiff, but out on the course they were comfy all day. This past weekend put them through the full test (90+ deg heat, cicadas, followed by rain showers, mud, and wet grass). These shoes are the real deal. They kept my feet sweat-free during the heat, and dry during the rain. By the end of the round, they were covered in bug wings, mud, and grass stains. When I got home I did as I do with all my street kicks, pulled out the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and brought the freshness of that white back into them. They cleaned up real easy, and I was able to get rid of almost all signs of use, except for a slight stain on the toe cap of my right shoe (my back foot). That would be my only complaint is that the tan leather goes all the way down the toe, making it vulnerable to stains.

In summary, these are stylish and comfy street kicks for the course at a decent price (compared to ecko shoes) that seem to handle the heat and rain fairly well. I would recommend, but don’t crimp and wear your pair around me.
on April 10, 2014
Demoed about 5 top of the line shoes, including the ecco hybrid and the newer adicross III version, this is the best for my feet!

pro: Fits super well, very soft and comfy before needing to break it in. Traction is solid, fits perfectly with my 9.5 wide feet. (I know Adidas shoe size by heart) It comes with white and tan shoe laces

con: it does not come with orange shoe laces :(, does not auto correct my fail swing path nor does it help me drive 300 yrds.
on April 19, 2014
I'm giving a 3, based solely on the fact that the customer has to pay return postage. In my case, it was about $10 for UPS, ground. The seller was GolfETail in San Marcos, CA. Maybe other sellers have free returns, but I overlooked this. I haven't had to pay return postage for years, so I didn't look carefully enough before purchasing.

In regards to the shoes, I did like them very much. Nice style, but simply too small; especially narrow. I typically get shoes in the 10-10.5 'D' range. I got the 10.5 size, but toe almost touches the end and the shoe seems more like a 'C' width, vs. 'medium', which typically means 'D'. Even if I order the 11", which would fit in the length, it would still be too narrow. I would have loved to have had them fit, but since I need to pay the postage on returns, I'm not going to take a chance on the 11"s.
on September 16, 2015
Shoe so comfortable i wound up wearing like gym shoes. Everyday all the time. No spikes and the soles wore quickly. Didn't handle walking in the early morning dew well. Great shoe for the cart riding casual golfer, mine wore out (useless on the course) in about 3 months. I still wear them to cut grass around the house.
on February 24, 2014
A comfortable enough shoe, but not great. I ended up switching back to my cheaper FootJoy golf shoes. I'm not thrilled with the idea behind this kind of shoe that once the bottoms are worn out you have to buy a whole new shoe. The older style replaceable soft-spike shoe seems like a better investment for the money.
on June 24, 2013
This golf shoe is awesome! I was a bit leary when I first put them on, as they were pretty comfortable, but not awesome like I had hoped. That is, until I stepped onto the grass! Once you set foot on the grass of the course, these things feel like pillows! Great comfort right off the bat, and the big surprise was that the grip the turf even better than my shoes with removeable soft spikes! I also like that they came with white or black laces. I think they look a bit better, and less 'youthful' with the black laces. Can't recommend hight enough, and I am now looking at purchasing the white version of these. Hit em straight!
on September 26, 2013
This shoe is super comfortable, even better than the Footjoy's I typically buy. My feet never feel fatigued even walking 18 holes on a somewhat hills course. In addition, traction has been great, playing in dry summer conditions. I would highly recommend these shoes for dry conditions...I plan on buying another pair to have as a back-up. Overall, great value and performance.
on May 3, 2013
When I first put these on my wife complimented me on the good looking new shoes. She was surprised to learn they were golf shoes. I've worn them twice golfing so far and I can say they are the most comfortable golf shoe I've worn. They also do the job. It was a little damp today but I had no slippage problems. They are better in the traps from my perspective. Better grip! Glad I bought these.