5.0 out of 5 stars Great Feel
The colors are alive and vibrant, the fit is on target and I really like the massage my feet get when I'm wearing these sandals!
Published 6 months ago by EdFallon_AureliusCS

3.0 out of 5 stars These sandals work a little too well
These are a sharp looking sandal and are comfortable in the short term (for a few minutes), but you can't wear them for long because they will start to hurt your feet. The massage is just too intense. Three of my friends warned me about this and I didn't listen. Now I am paying for it.

That being said, they look amazing and for those first few minutes of the...
Published on September 14, 2012 by ESB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Feel, June 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
Louis A Lozada (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
these are the best slides! so comfortable. i wear the all the time.
Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars great for short term usage., January 17, 2013
wearing these sandals over 20 minutes will start to hurt your feet, especially when walking where you put all your weight on one foot at a time, but when i'm standing still for 20 mins or under, for instance in the shower, they feel good. when i'm sitting down wearing these sandals, they feel great! i can keep them on while i'm on the computer all day. but anything over 20 minutes will really hurt the bottom of your foot. i only use these around the house and in the shower so for the most part i'm happy with them. they look very cool though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thunder7525, November 15, 2012
This product is awesome. Its comfortable and great looking. Its also a great value. This product is packaged and ships well. Great job!

4.0 out of 5 stars is really good!!!, October 29, 2012
if you wanna have a good sandal take this one, it really good for me,try you wont lose your time neither your money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best..., September 11, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Adissage Fade Slide Sandal (Apparel)
Stylish, comfortable, not smelly...What else do you need? This is my second pair and so far so excellent! I might get more as presents))

3.0 out of 5 stars These sandals work a little too well, September 14, 2012

That being said, they look amazing and for those first few minutes of the day when you put them on it feels fantastic. That's why there are three stars and not two.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 25, 2014
where kind of small... they are ok

1.0 out of 5 stars walking on nails, August 5, 2014
These sandals hurt your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars adidas Men's Adissage Fade Slide Sandal,Running White/Metallic, March 4, 2013
Celeste (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I had a pair of these many years ago and wore them out. I finally found these on AMAZON and was so happy to see they were still being made. The colors for women are not the best and I have thin feet but because I know how much I wear these, I wanted a pair I would want to see a lot in colors that I would appreciate. These are SO cute. I simply un-Velcro the part that goes over the top of your foot and tighten them a little bit. They may take some getting used to for some people but for me, I love the way the little nodules feel underneath my feet. I am very physical and have two very small children that I have to run after and all over the house. These actually have made my back feel better and my feet better too. I totally LOVE them!

I do wish there were more colors available for men AND women. Men, Women - these shoes are just for feet. If you have feet, you can use these shoes. If you have wide feet and are a woman or a man, the wider shoe labeled for men will work for you. I have thin feet and these are fine for me. Yesterday, I bought another pair and they were women's. I wanted a backup and something I could wear at the health club. They fit just about the same as the men's. For some reason though, men have better colors.

adidas Men's Adissage Fade Slide Sandal