adidas Men's Barricade Team 2 Tennis Shoe,Running White/Iron/Black,14.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 11.2 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0058VUHEA
- Item model number: Barricade Team 2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Style? I love the style and the color combination. It looks like a high quality sneaker with plenty of detail and great material.
2. Fit and comfort? When I first put it on, I thought it felt narrow but once you start playing in them, they easily start to break in and fits perfectly. The comfort is very nice, the shoes feel very light and the shoes keep your feet cooler with all those ventilation holes.
3. Performance? I have worn many types of sneakers on the tennis court but this shoe is clearly the best. I am running faster from sideline to sideline as well as baseline to net. I can stop and start on a dime and not have to worry about twisted ankles. No shock from jumping as well with the cushioning.
Stability/Grip: When it comes to starting, stopping, and pivoting, both shoes are 100% equal on the court.
Mobility: The Team 2's have a significant advantage, because their lighter weight facilitates fast footwork. The Barricade 7's are considerably heavier by comparison.
Tactile Feel: Again, the Team 2's have the advantage over the 7's because their lighter construction makes for a more pliable shoe. The Barricade 7's, by comparison, are much more rigid and take a longer time to break in.
Court Squeak: Let's be honest... the squeak from our tennis shoes is ear candy! Unfortunately, the Team 2's completely lost their court squeak after only about fifty hours. The Barricade 7's, however, retained their squeak through an entire 175-hour season.
Durability: The Barricade 7's win hands down. They are simply built to last, which is no doubt why they are heavier, stiffer, and cost more. Whereas my Barricade 7's lasted 175 hours, my Team 2's were toast after about 125.
In summary, if you play tennis recreationally (about fifty hours a year) I HIGHLY recommend the Team 2 shoes over the more expensive Barricades. When broken in, the Team 2's give you unparalleled mobility and speed on the court, they cost less, and one pair should last you at least a couple years.Read more ›
Com um bom encaixe no pe e um excelente solado para jogar tenis, esse é um dos meus favoritos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The durability of the shoes was the only thing I didn't liked ... nevertheless for the price it was good enoughPublished 6 months ago by Ronald Montero Orozco