5.0 out of 5 stars Cooler than Free Run+
Love, love, love these shoes for running. They are super flexible, lightweight and breathable. I was considering getting the Nike Free Run+ shoes but once I saw and felt the weight of these I was sold on them. I felt that I could more easily run at a faster pace in these shoes. I also noticed that a few more muscles in my legs are being used because of the flexibility...
Published on April 7, 2011 by SamsDad

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but no cushioning
This is a very lightweight shoe but be careful if you are in need of cushioning because these are minimalist-like shoes and after less than 20 total miles my knees are hurting like I have owned them 300 miles. They also run a little large: I wear a 13 in Adidas but this one came a half-size or so large. Another note to remember is they are are for running nice, smooth,...
Published on May 8, 2011 by Samuel L. Robinson II

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for running. Great shoes for casual, September 14, 2011
These shoes are ridiculously lightweight, flexible, & breathable. So be aware that these shoes do not have great support (arch-wise). I have been running for a short while, but I definitely feel that these shoes change the dynamic in which I run in a positive way. If you are not a runner, but a casual runner or want to wear these for casual purposes, these are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas climacool ride, July 17, 2011
I ordered this last month june 17 2011, i had it shipped to the philippines via usps international priority mail, after almost a month, i got the package in very good condition, Im very satisfied with my first purchase in amazon. Seller customer support is awesome, all in all, im very happy with my new adidas climacool ride. Fits perfectly and it is indeed very light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 30, 2011
I love these shoes. I buy them specifically for the clima cool material and because they fit my feet so well. This is not my first pair I've owned and I will continue to buy them in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes! Yellow is VERY bright..., May 30, 2011
These are really nice shoes. Make running a little more enjoyable. They are incredibly light weight, but still offer plenty of support and bounce.
I rated a 4 only because price is high for shoes. But I gladly paid....(if that makes sense)
Also, men beware:
If you are interested in the all yellow version....they are VERY bright, almost too bright, and almost look like girl shoes.
When I'm at the gym I constantly get looks on my shoes lol.

3.0 out of 5 stars Desert Madness, October 4, 2011
Brandon R Geer (San Diego, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's CLIMACOOL Ride Running Shoe (Apparel)
Been wearing these shoes for about 3 weeks now. I like them alot and bought them for the purpose of ventilation. Which they do excellent. I however have been seeing signs of wear at only three weeks. Granted I wear these everyday and I'm in the harsh desert, sandy environment of Iraq.

The tongue on one of the shoes tore at a seam which sole purpose was for cosmetics and looks. So that really didn't bother me, but still a sign of wear. One of the tips wear the bottom sole meets the front of the shoe you can tell is starting to come unbonded. Hardly noticeable but it's definitely starting to come off. Also the Material between the ventilation mesh on the side of one of the shoes is becoming unbonded at parts where the shoe flexes and creases.

I know it sounds like I'm being very critical at small details but only after three weeks of use this is showing signs of wear. I can guarantee by the time my deployment is up these are gonna be trash if they even make it another 5 months or so. The laces are also VERY short so tieing them is a pain and they never seem to keep tight. It's almost impossible to make a double knot to wear they won't come undone. I would not buy these again. I'll stick with Brooks like I should have in the first place and paid the extra money.

I can see these shoes being good for someone that only wears them to run in. I wear them often while walking around the camp and base so the extra miles might be too much in the hot weather out here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 12, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's CLIMACOOL Ride Running Shoe (Apparel)
Great shoes, very flexible and very light. If you are on the border on whether to buy or not to buy these shoes; I would tell you to go ahead and buy them, their pros far outweigh their cons.

Pros: See other reviews

Cons:
1) Light cushioning so not recommended if you are going to be running a lot of sprints or performing some activity that requires you to jump a lot.
2) Small rocks tend to get stuck in the bottom of the shoes when you are walking on an unpaved road (no big deal, just causes you an inconvenience of having to pick them out, same thing happens to my Nike Free shoes).
3) This one is obvious: Not good in the winter, because they are so exceptionally breathable.

5.0 out of 5 stars muy buen producto, September 19, 2011
en general excelente , lo unico que hay que tomar en cuenta es que para las personas de pie ancho como yo le puede molestar un poco pero me imagino que con el tiempo de uso se adaptara a mis pies, son muy livianos y perfectos para trotar que fue mi motivo de compra, el despacho fue muy rapido

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., July 3, 2011
I had a pair of ClimaCool shoes a few years ago that I loved. These, however, have little cushioning and less support. I understand that there's a "minimalist" trend in running shoes at the moment, but after 4 miles there was a "remarkable amount of pain" trend in my calves and knees. I'm not rating them 1 star because they're probably perfect for somebody, I'm just not him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nimbus on your feet, June 28, 2014
I feel like I'm walking with pillows between my feet. I ordered the red ones and i get compliments from people about my shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perft., February 1, 2014
This shoe beauty, climacool ride running is really perfct. Super confort, i really love it. Thanks for all. Originals. So good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›