5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, great color.
These are a little on the pricey side, but overall some of the best socks I have ever owned. They are comfortable, They don't slip, they are breathable, seem to be well made and fit well. This alone would give them a 5/5, but the color is my favorite part about these socks and really makes them stand out.
Published 18 months ago by Jason P Lebeau

2.0 out of 5 stars Are not robust enough for footwork-intensive sports
I play squash (sport similar to racquetball) on a daily basis for about 2 hours. Every single sock had holes in the toes within two months. They look great, sure, but the durability is a joke. I have switched to PUMA socks which have lasted me well over four months with no holes with the same amount of exertion and load on the socks.

If you plan to wear these...
Published 15 months ago by K. Sproat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Are not robust enough for footwork-intensive sports, June 9, 2013

If you plan to wear these around, go for it, but do not wear them running, playing tennis, basketball, or any other sport with lots of footwork.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, great color., April 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great materials, but not really no show., June 12, 2013
I really like these socks. The materials and craftsmanship are great. The fit is not exactly "no show", however. Expect at least a half inch of reveal on standard running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thin, comfortable sock, March 13, 2013
A thin, yet comfortable, low-cut sock with a slight bit of padding in the heal and ball. The lime green stitching sold me! I'll buy a few more pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge socks, May 11, 2014
I ordered these socks for my size 10 1/2 feet. These socks are huge. 6-12...The sizings a bit off, it should be 12-16. Amazon didn't want them back but refunded my account,.... So it's all good, now I have a gift for a person w/ extremely large feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've ever used, May 10, 2014
Mike (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's Climalite II No Show Sock (2-Pack)(Shoe Size 6-12) (Apparel)
I've tried about a dozen different running socks and these are my current favorites. Soft enough to be comfortable, not too soft to be squishy. No seams where it matters; after my first 10 mile run with these I didn't have a single hot spot. I now have 4 pair and use them exclusively.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 5, 2014
These are very comfortable socks, and they look cool as well. My only complaint is that they aren't as "no show" as I wanted them to be. I bought them to wear with Toms, and they are absolutely still visible.

3.0 out of 5 stars larger than expected, April 3, 2014
the socks are a bit larger of what I need to run so I can use them for long runs I am size 9 shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's ClimaLite Socks, April 3, 2014
Bought as a present for my boyfriend, and he seems to really like them! Wears them often and they seem very comfy and classy-looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like 'em., March 24, 2014
Just tried out my first pair of these today on a four mile run. Great. I'm breaking in a new pair of running shoes and some old infinity sock seemed to be bunching up under my foot. These were smooth and stayed cool. (They are mesh on top, slightly padded on the bottom.)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›