Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Climacool X II No Show Sock (2-Pair)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 23, 2015
Not very impressed. I spent quite a bit of time trying to find some socks that were sort of in between super expensive and super durable. The first pair of these I put on, they ripped as I put them on my feet. The socks fit, they just ripped right above the stripes that you see in the stock photo. Very disappointed. And it's not like I tried to put them by jumping off the roof and into them. I just put them on like you would a normal pair of socks. I've yet to experience this with other socks, so it's not common for me to rip socks.
on January 19, 2016
I cannot buy enough of these socks. I have boys and all the smells that go along with them. These socks work better than most at keeping the sweat factor at bay, and I've noticed a distinct improvement in the air quality of my house.
on May 9, 2016
Love the fit of these socks. Good for feet on the narrow side, and it doesn't slide around your foot.
Allows foot to breathe. They also look great in shoes. I just wish they were a little cheaper.
on September 1, 2014
Granted I am a size 13, not all socks are going to fit my foot correctly and not slip down at the heel. I have found other no show socks that stay on my foot, Wigwam and Champion to name two. These slipped at the heel but I am giving these a poor rating because they formed a hole in the toe after wearing and washing them only two times.
on April 15, 2016
Great fit and durability. Used by a male, size 10, and fit well. These are great socks for work outs and the color, despite being no show, is great! Have not disintegrated after heavy use and wash which is not true for many athletic socks. These are slightly thicker than others.
on April 4, 2014
I've been buying these socks for years and have found that they wear incredibly well, both in form and use. The socks are essentially no show, with the exception of shoes like Sperry's (i.e. boat shoes) and loafers. There is a lack of cushion in comparison to other athletic socks, but they make up for it by being very breathable. I do believe that these socks are a bit overpriced though for what you get, hence the docked star.
on October 16, 2014
I have had 6 pairs of these as my sock rotation for approximately 4 months, wearing one pair daily. 5 out of the 6 have holes in them and I've thrown out most of them at this point.

My feet seem to always be warm, so more than anything, I'm after a sock that will simply protect my shoes. These are the most airy sock I've ever had . They feel great.

My only complaint is that they are expensive and they just don't hold up. It's not going to stop me from wearing / buying them, but I'm spending $100 a year on socks at this rate which seems like a lot to me (maybe it isn't).
on October 14, 2014
I purchased these socks not having much in the way of expectations however, these socks have become my favorite. The only complaint I have about them is that they're already starting to wear after only a couple of months and I'm just waiting for the first hole to appear.
on October 23, 2013
Updated review:
Taking down to 4 stars. I think my glowing review below went slightly overboard - I don't think I've really had any shoes go bad before a pair of socks. Also, my newer pairs of Climalites DO seem to be breaking down after multiple washings sooner than I would expect. They still hold up well and probably better than other brands, but not quite at a "5 star" level.

Original review:
For athletic socks, I prefer the no-show (or at least low cut) ankle variety, and if possible, also breathable. I've found that most brands' no-show socks, after just a few washings, will begin losing their elasticity and slip down my feet. Adidas seems to have cracked the code on this problem, as I have some pairs of Climalite II socks that have outlasted certain pairs of running shoes! The Climalite seems to be designed to provide a small amount of cushion in certain key areas, and then to employ breathable mesh everywhere else. Compared to any other athletic socks I've tried of a similar variety, Adidas Climalite II wins.
on June 14, 2016
I started wearing these a few years ago. They are the most comfortable and breathable no-shows I have ever found. I gave some to a friend and he is also a huge fan. We wear them fishing, hiking and for all other warm weather activities. I might add that I wear size 14 Under Armour shoes, and the Climacools maintain their shape, integrity and comfort through all events. I strongly recommend them!