5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!
I love socks and have a variety from $10 sock packs from walmart to $40/pair hiking socks. These socks are padded nicely and keep my feet cool and dry. I even wear them with leather dress shoes because they handle the moisture so well. I have ordered several pairs and am very happy. For the price, they are a good value/compromise.
Published on November 21, 2011 by Jeremy

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review
I agree with all the good things that are listed in the 4 & 5 star reviews. I would have given these socks the same rating two weeks after I bought them.

Published on January 15, 2013 by Chinook pilot

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review, January 15, 2013
Chinook pilot (Paradise, Ca USA) - See all my reviews

But- they wear out very quickly in the heel. Maybe five wearings at most. I had four pair- as they are identical you would think that if I got a hole in a couple of separate socks that that is still just one pair. Nope; all eight socks quickly wore out in the heal (gaping holes).

Reason I gave 3 stars instead if two is that if you consider socks to be disposable like razor blades, then maybe these are acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!, November 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, dry and comfortable..., August 6, 2011
Better value than most 'performance' socks. Lighter and more comfortable to me than wigwams. I hike and they seem to keep my feet dry and comfortable better than most. Much better than cotton socks for hot athletic activity. Recommend a buy
UPDATE- had socks for sometime now. Still feel they are very good socks and will buy more. One shortfall is they seem to wear in the heel fairly quickly. I suppose a light comfortable sock is destined to be prone to early wear. Still recommend buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Socks, December 5, 2013
My hubby uses these under his UPS socks five days a week and they have withstood the test of time. Usually socks wear out a lot quicker than these...a good buy and the right color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Hiking, July 22, 2013
These are superior socks for hiking. Excellent cushioning and they are not too hot. Did seven miles with them and my feet felt great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks!!, July 21, 2013
I real ly enjoy tris socks, They fell very good, cushion, dry and they look stunning to my friends and relatives.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Synthetic, June 30, 2013
NWPILOT "Claude" (Skagit County WA United States) - See all my reviews
I like these Addidas Quarter Socks when I want a sock that is a quick dry, durable, comfortable especially if I need to wash them in a hotel sink and dry them overnight on the shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and feel!, June 17, 2013
I am very happy with these socks. I do a lot of hiking in a hot climate and these have worked great for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and high quality socks., May 25, 2013
My boyfriend loves these socks for running and the color is great for casual wear as well. Perfect ankle height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!!, April 30, 2013
This product gets 5 stars from me on behalf of my boyfriend. These are his favorite socks because they provide support for his 6'0" stature and tells me how comfortable they are! He wore his last two pairs down to holes because he wouldn't give them up! Hence, we purchased new ones for him. They are very durable and he highly recommends them!

There are no true issues with this product. He has worn this brand for several years and is still as happy with the product as he was when he first purchased it. However, we haven't been able to locate these socks in-store in the Austin, TX area since his search for a new pair ensued. Online shopping was easy enough, though and I honestly prefer it for certain items.