5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price
Comfortable and a good value. I wore them for the first time yesterday and they were great. No need to break them in. Good traction.
Published 4 months ago by jeffrey deal

2.0 out of 5 stars Are these made for feet???
I'll give them an extra star for design - they do look nice - but no matter what size I tried, in either the original or new Crossflex, I could not get these to fit. There was always too much room in the toe and they were much too wide. I don't think I have weird feet...so what gives Adidas?
Published 2 months ago by P. Brady

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price, April 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitting, July 18, 2014
I normally wear a 9 or 91/2 in athletic shoes, and after reading reviews, I opted to go with a size 10. The shoes fit and are workable, but are slightly large in the toe area. A 91/2 may have fit O.K., but if not, I would rather have them slightly large than too small and tight. I think that before I buy online next time, I'll go to a store carrying that brand, and check the fit. I did play my first round with these, and they were very comfortable. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit nice shoe, June 23, 2014
Glad I read suggestion to up-size by 1/2. Never wore anythin but a 9.5 all my life, now have to buy 10's in everything but Luchesse boots (a true 9.5 in these). These Adidas fit perfedtly at 10.5, are lightweight and confortabe to wear, even when driving to the club or range. They are cool on some of the hottest days (so far) and you can hold your stance well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Shoes., June 20, 2014
I believe these shoes are a paradigm shift from traditional cleated golf shoes. They are light, flexible; very similar to a good running shoe but the soul is designed to provide the grip that golfers want on the fairway. Also they protect the greens from damage that you normally see from cleats. I have played several rounds of golf so far and I an sold, they are soft and very comfortable. How long they will last remains to be seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., June 12, 2014
Love these shoes, they fit and feel like tennis shoes. Played a cart round to break them in, gonna try a walking round next week.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like everything about this golf shoe, August 28, 2014
I like everything about this golf shoe. Played 3 rounds so far. Very comfortable and I like the hard plastic spikes. No slippage in wet grass or sand. It also a good looking shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, August 26, 2014
morph (Port Jefferson, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Quite comfortable. Feels much better when walking bu not having spikes. Did not lower my score however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 1, 2014
Triplecord (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Comfortable shoes...truly like wearing a comfortable sneaker on the golf course!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 5, 2014
very comfortable shoes, i love it that they are spikeless

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 3, 2014
Most comfortable golf golf shoe I have worn.

adidas Men's Crossflex Sport Golf Shoe