5.0 out of 5 stars I love these
I have 9 pairs of these socks and I love them. They are the best quality super durable thick enough that your feet don't get cold in winter but airy enough that your feet don't sweat either.
Published on December 10, 2010 by Arda

1.0 out of 5 stars These socks are horrible
Published on July 14, 2012 by Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, December 10, 2010
Arda (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars These socks are horrible, July 14, 2012
Brett (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews
I'm sorry I bought these Adidas socks. If it was possible to give a rating of zero that would be my rating. They are so flimsy that one of them ripped the first time I wore them. They are constructed in such a way that the thread that is used to created the black stripes remains loose around the edges inside the socks and you can feel the irregular pattern that this creates, which is annoying while in the gym and super-annoying if you are a runner. Do not but these they are horrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Add sex appeal to your ankles & feet, August 31, 2013
I have super long toes. Can anyone tell with these sock-sies? NOPE. Plus the iconic Adidas™ stripes look like little wings on my feet, carrying me away like Hermes. When I wear these socks, I really believe I can fly, and not just because I listen to the Space Jam soundtrack on my iPod as I run to the gym to work out my legs and define my calves a bit more. Also, when wearing shorts and walking around in these socks, no one will notice if you have chicken legs (which I DON'T, but some guys do, and if you're that guy, I have a few words for you: DON'T SKIP LEG DAY). Looking for great ankle socks? Buy these already. They're trendy but not in a pretentious way — they don't say "I spent more on my socks than I did on my shoes, or my self-respect." Boom.

5.0 out of 5 stars good running socks, September 7, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Cushioned 3STR 3-Pack No Show Sock (Apparel)
my favorite running socks. I started getting foot pain from running, and tried a lot of different pads, etc. I now wear 2 pairs of these every time I work out. They are tight and cushioned enough to support my feet adequately, in conjunction w/ decent shoes and gel inserts.
I have worn these multiple times; no tears or excessing damage. They're pretty well made and durable. Other sports socks were more expensive when I bought them; there are a good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst socks I've ever owned., August 13, 2013
I hardly write reviews, but felt compelled to warn others about these socks after my experience with them. I too would rate these socks a zero if I could. I'm a runner, and after a couple of 5 mile runs the socks began to tear and produce holes similar to the holes in one of the reviewers pictures. Keep in mind that the tears occurred after owning the socks for less than 2 weeks. Talk about poor material. I've had under armour socks that have hundreds of miles on them and have yet to produce tears in the soles. These Adidas socks are not sport socks. They may be fine if you are sedentary and hardly put any pressure on them, otherwise I would avoid them if you are mobile. I will never buy Adidas socks again due to my experience with these socks. This is unacceptable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but watch out for shrinkage, July 4, 2012
I wear size 9.5 men's in just about every type of shoe out there. These Adidas socks fit great until I washed/dried them. As soon as I put them back on I felt the socks had shrunk considerably.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wear size 9 shoe ladies and these are too big, May 12, 2014
When it is supposed to fit size 6 mens, which is approximately 7.5 ladies, then I expect them to not be too large for size 9 foot. But they are a little too big. Which means that it doesn't fit snugly. And that is not a cozy feeling at all. They also don't grab you that snugly around the ankles, which means they may slide down and bunch while running (the horror!). Aside from that, they are.. well, socks. And decent ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not So "No Show", June 7, 2014
The only reason I bought these socks was to go with some new low-cut shoes I recently purchased. The quality of socks is good. However, I figured the "no show" in the title of the product would actually mean they were a good "no-show sock." Much to my disappointment, these socks come up well over my ankle and you can see a good three inches of socks above my shoes. My shoe size is 9.5 and these socks are anything but no-show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite socks, June 6, 2014
These are pretty quality. They feel great and last a long time. I've had some that start to develop a hole but that wasn't for a long time. I'll gladly keep buying these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, May 18, 2014
The fit and color is good. Would have preferred a few more choices for color and pricing could improve for repeat orders.