Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Cushioned 3-pack Low Cut Socks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 25, 2013
These socks very quickly wore down with holes appearing in the heel. The material of these socks are very thin, and they don't provide much cushioning. Based on my experience with these socks, I would hesitate to buy them again.
on August 9, 2014
I used to wear the Hanes "Comfort Stretch" line of socks, which were really great socks. Unfortunately, Hanes discontinued the product, so I had to start looking for a replacement.

Now, I only wear one type of sock for every day use. This way, I don't have to worry about making a pair- I just keep a drawer full of my identical socks and grab two at a time. Because of this, I take great care into choosing the socks I wear, since it will likely be the only kind I buy for a long time.

First, I tried the other types of Hanes socks and they all were disappointing. I did not try Fruit of The Loom because I have always found their stuff to be inferior quality- from socks, to boxers, to shirts. So basically that left me with the major athletic brands, Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, new Balance, Champion. I bought all of these brands of socks and compared them. The Adidas 3-Stripe sock was the winner, although some of the more expensive Nike socks were not bad.

Fit:
10 of 10. These fit great. I wear a size 12, and some of the other socks were ridiculously small. These socks hug your feet and do not sag.

Material/thickness:
8 of 10. I prefer socks that are mostly cotton because to me they feel the most comfy. These socks are a cotton synthetic blend. Some of the others were totally synthetic. I think "cushioned" might be a bit of an exaggeration. The bottom is thicker than the top but these are no where near as thick as the running or hiking socks which are what I consider to be thick and "cushioned".

Durability:

7 of 10. The elastic and shape of the socks hold up well. They do not sag after washing. But, like I said, the bottom is not very thick. As far as wear and tear on the fabric (holes, etc.) I don't expect them to be any more durable than the other socks in this price range.
on December 3, 2013
I bought these socks a couple of years ago and just threw out the last 2 pair. They wore quickly and started to stretch and lose their shape after a few months of use. The stated size is 6 to 12; I wear a size 10, almost at the top of this range. Within one year all of the socks were about 2 inches too long for me.
on February 25, 2012
As the title states these are good socks, but I was looking for ones identical in looks to these socks. These socks consist of mostly polyester (54% according to the package) which gives them a thin stretchy material feel. I was hoping to get some socks that I already have which are primarily cotton & have a much thicker material which actually feel more "cushiony" than these. Both the Adidas socks that I have & these ones I just bought have the exact same design & color, but it seems that Adidas no longer manufacturers their socks the same way. Having had used these exact socks before (these are exactly the same as the ones currently at Costco btw) I can tell you that over time (maybe 4-5 washes) they will stretch. This is the main reason why I started looking for different socks.
on June 15, 2016
These socks are the same good quality we've come to expect from Adida. Of course washing a few times will tell for sure, but they are not threadbare right out of the package like some sports socks seem to be these days. The cotton is soft but substantial. They fit my husband's regular size 10 foot very well and are comfortable. We raised two children who were involved in sports through college and I can't remember ever having a negative experience with any of the multiple Adidas items we purchased over the years. Their products held up as well as any, even against the most expensive name brands. If we run into any problems with the socks I'll be back to update, but I don't expect to have any.
on December 4, 2015
These socks come a tad bit on the smaller end of their size ratings, so the first dozen or so times you wear them, they'll be a bit snug. However, after you break them in, they fit very well, provide great support, and are just the right thickness and softness to be comfortable yet allow you to remain active.

I generally buy a new set of these (or their equivalent) socks every year or two, and every time I've tried another model or another brand, my feet don't enjoy the experience. For my long/narrow feet, these are excellent socks.
on January 6, 2013
They are decent socks, but they ride a little high on the angle. From the picture it is hard to tell this, but be aware when you purchase.
on May 15, 2016
I used to just buy the 6 packs of cotton socks until I bought a pair of boy scout socks as a leader in my sons boy scout troop. My feet sweat a lot so I couldn’t believe how much dryer my feet were! The only problem with them is that they only come in olive drab green. I decided that it was worth my while to find nicer socks for daily use.

I decided to buy several different types of socks and rate them. I wear shorts and tennis shoes to work so I prefer short socks. I work in Texas in an office (cubicle) environment where the temperature is regulated to around 76 degrees. I walk about 5 miles outside during the day with the temperatures in the 80’s during the last week when I evaluated these socks. Some of the socks I had owned for a while. I washed all of the socks before rating them.

My main goal is to find comfortable socks that will keep my feet dry. My rating criteria is a 10 point scale with categories of fit, dryness, price (for price, higher number is higher cost).

You can look at my ratings below, but here’s the synopsis. I was really surprised because I thought the Thorlos were going to dominate and I was disappointed by how warm they were.

BSA Centennial Coolmax
Thickness: Medium Fit: 8/10, Dry: 9/10, Price: 4/10
Notes: Only comes in olive drab green color, can only buy in Boy Scout shop. 4 stars

Cloudline Premium Merino Wool ¼ top
Thickness: Thin, Fit: 8/10, Dry: 8/10, Price: 9/10
Notes: 4 colors, nice design. 4 stars

Darn Tough ¼ Merino wool
Thickness: Thin, Fit: 8/10, Dry:8/10, Price: 9/10
Notes: 4 colors, Lifetime guarantee, 5 stars

Thorlo Hiker Lt Max mini
Thickness: Thick, Fit: 9/10, Dry: 7/10, Price: 7/10
Notes: really thick and caused my feet to sweat by the end of the day. Socks dried off really fast when I took them off. 3 stars

Adidas Cushioned athletic sock
Thickness: Medium, Fit: 7/10, Dry: 3/10, Price: 5/10
Notes: These are OK. A step above cotton socks. 2 stars

Adidas Climalite II no show
Thickness: Thin, Fit: 7/10, Dry: 6/10, Price: 6/10
Notes: Hole in the first pair after 3 weeks, second pair about 2 months. Do not recommend. 1 star.
on December 24, 2014
These lasted me less than a month before they got holes. I will never purchase these again. I expect more from a big name brand and an expensive price for 3 pairs. Save your money and get something else.
on December 4, 2015
There is a band around the arch of your foot that sort of makes the sock tight in that area. If you like that, then these socks are for you. It keeps your socks nice and snug around your foot, I think that is just the athletic adidas style.