5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes
Published 22 months ago by nguyen tran

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a running shoe
If you're a runner, jogger, or long distance walker, would not recommend this shoe. For casual wear, weight lifting with only occasional warmup jogging, or dancing, these are great.

Runners, both pro and aspiring, cross-trainers really can put a kibosh on your run in a hurry. May want to look at Mizunos, or New Balance instead.

These shoes make...
Published 20 months ago by .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes, November 14, 2012
nguyen tran (westminster ca) - See all my reviews
I've used quite many shoes (mostly sneakers) and this Addidas by far the best. The shoes are very light weight and comfortable. The material is top notch and breathable. The shoes are also very stylish. I receive a lot of compliments wearing these. They are also true to size. When running these shoes feel as comfortable as my $90 News Balance 1080 Running Shoes. They are also ideal for walking because of the light weight. Overall, great shoes. Would recommend to friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grey/Metallic Silver/Bright Blue, October 17, 2013
Buying shoes online is always a gamble, before buying these shoes I went to the store to try and estimate what size shoe I would need to purchase. I ended up getting the 11 M US. Normally I wear anywhere from 10 1/2 to 11 company to company. The shoe fit as expected but not perfect by any means. I've had the shoe since last November and they have held up very well. I did quite a bit of running when first getting them and I can easily say the durability is outstanding.

I tend to use them for everyday use now and even wear them to the gym. The only thing that manged to damage the shoe was my girlfriends dog (grr).

The price has gone down since I bought them, and I would highly consider buying another pair when these finally give out. You should check them out as well.

TL:DR Outstanding price currently.
Great durability (watch out for dogs)
Best advice before buying, go to a store and try and see how the brand will size on you before going in blind, can help tons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these <3, December 25, 2012
Got this for my hubby and hes loving it. He said these're so comfortable feels like hes wearing socks.
Very light, comfy and cute!!

Buy this!!! = )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out and fit comfortable., October 30, 2012
This is the first pair of shoes I brought just for my workouts, and they are great! They fit comfortably and look good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite shoes!, October 14, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Liquid 2 M Running Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are amazing. The green ones are great; they're nice and bright and noticeable. The shoes are highly comfortable. I run in them, walk in them, whatever. I wear them as much as possible because they're so comfortable and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, October 9, 2012
Very comfortable, I always use these to run. Every werr I go people alwa ys seem to noticr them really cool

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes but smaller sized than normal, January 17, 2013
I've had these shoes for just over a month and have to say that they're pretty good if you need a decent running/workout pair of shoes. They're pretty light so they don't drag your feet and overall are worth it for the price.

The only major issue I have is that they tend to be smaller compared to normal sizes so I reccomend ordering 1 size up from what you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Shoe!, November 14, 2012
A great product. Very light, very comfortable! Highly recommend this shoe! A great product and Amazon does a great job with delivery and customer service!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a running shoe, January 17, 2013

These shoes make your feet feel more of the ground, in case you are used to working out in running/jogging shoes. Please keep that in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, June 23, 2014
It deserves five stars for the design.
I like this shoe too by the combination of colors and materials with which it was made.
Recommended for running and walking.

adidas Men's Liquid 2 M Running Shoe