5.0 out of 5 stars Cool shoes
I love wearing these at the gym... I get all kinds of weird looks. But "Honey Badger don't give a $@#%!"
Published 4 months ago by justin j pitts

1.0 out of 5 stars sole defective
Published 11 months ago by Mark Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars sole defective, October 19, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's Pretereo.2 Wrestling Shoe (Apparel)
I own a boxing gym in Alaska and am in boxing shoes for eight hours a day. I had a pair of Asics split seconds for over six years and finally wore a hole in the bottom. I decided to try a pair of these Adidas and at first loved them. They fit great and didn't even have to break in. The problem that I came across was that the bottom tread is a thin layer of rubber not a thicker molded rubber sole and it became separated and created a loose "bubble" that I could feel as I moved around the ring and it even wrinkled as I moved and tripped me up. I am bummed because they fit so well but are useless because of the bottom. I have gone back Asics wrestling shoes because I know they will last and have a molded rubber sole not this this rubber skin that becomes unattached and loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool shoes, May 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrestling shoes, February 9, 2014
I purchased these for one of my wrestlers. The top already split. They just don't make wrestling shoes like they used too

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD FOR BOXING, February 6, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's Pretereo.2 Wrestling Shoe (Apparel)
ive been told i can use wrestling shoes as boxing shoes too. well i bought these shoes and they offer no foot support. they will kill your feet during a boxing routine. these are probably great for wrestling, but for boxing, heck no!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
awesome for power lifting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still look like new. Awesome shoe, July 8, 2014
Been wearing these for martial arts practice for almost 2 years. Still look like new. Awesome shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would love to return it but I dont know how, July 8, 2014
its a good shoes and all but was too small for me tried to return it couldn't know how.

5.0 out of 5 stars so so, June 18, 2014
size was smaller, I do not served, however good care of you, do not place claim to be of Venezuela

5.0 out of 5 stars THE DEADLIFTBRAH SHOW, June 10, 2014
LOVE THESE. Fits nice and snug and deadlifting with these shoes really make me feel as close to the ground as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Martial Arts Shoe, May 26, 2014
Amy Deese (Mims, FL United States) - See all my reviews
These are good for martial arts too, not just for wrestling. I also think the style is attractive. Since they are not made for women, I had to figure out which men's size to order, but that was easy. I just clicked on Amazon's sizing info link and selected the men's size that had the same length as the women's size I usually wear. This method resulted in a perfect fit!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›