5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Socks that don't make my feet sweat!
I purchased 6 more pairs of these socks from Amazon after my new girlfriend came home with them from shopping at a major local department store.
Published on April 29, 2011 by Ryan Pike

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit nicely
They are nice and snug on your feet. They can wear out fast after 5-6 washes. Just don't fit on my feet as nice as they did before.
Published 7 months ago by Ryan Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Socks that don't make my feet sweat!, April 29, 2011
This review is from: adidas Men's Superlite CC 3-Pack Low Cut Sock (Apparel)
All my life I have had problems with my feet getting sweaty and then my shoes becoming the raunchiest smelling grossest things you have ever been near. I am not a big heavy sweaty guy! 5'11" 175lbs and I don't even sweat that much when I work out. For some reason though no matter what kind of shoes I buy the typical department store socks I have always purchased (walmart target 6-12 packs) make my feet sweat ridiculously!
Well no more... These socks have a see through mesh on the top side of them that is more apparent in the Graphite/Grey picture of them. It works to allow more airflow all over my feet.
I have not done a lot of reviews on the products I have purchased on this website, but since there are none at all for this product I thought I would help fellow amazonians know more about what we got here for some awesome socks! haha This has been such an annoyance for so long and its such a small but little life changer for me that I am just excited enough to post my little review here.
6 stars! great product!

Update: (9/14/2013)
I still think these are some pretty great socks. I've owned about 12 pairs for over 2 years and they are pretty durable. The white pairs are showing some stains after two years but I have worn them weekly for a long time.
Despite the fact that the 3 pack has different printing they are still fine if you buy a couple of the same packs together.
I've had one tear in one sock in the ankle area and one in the heal of another. I'm pretty sure both of those were caused by me. I'll trip over some scary air in front of me when I'm walking... kinda klutzy.
I've realized more and more that I am the sweaty feet and hands type of person naturally so I pair these socks with the New Balance Baddeley M890v2 running shoes. (i don't run...) They are a mesh external shoe very comfortable shoe that has lots of air flow. They are available on Amazon.

In closing I was back here to buy more of them but want to point out that my review was written when they were being sold here on amazon for $12 a 3 pack. (Much more reasonable) Personally because of how much I like them... (buying socks every few years is nice) I will buy more at this price but will be getting 1 3-pack now and maybe one later if I think I need to. Thx 4 reading! Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Tech socks!, December 24, 2012
Suzy F. Homemaker (Boynton Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
These socks are great for "barefoot" type shoes- your feet slip in easily, no uncomfortable bunching-up like with cheapo cotton socks. They are very cool on the feet, and seem to keep foot sweat at a minimum. Though if your shoes are loose, your foot will move around more in the shoe than with a thick sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, October 25, 2011
I've become a big fan of Adidas socks. These in particular breathe very well. They are light on top, cushiony on the bottom. I have size 12 shoe and these socks also do not feel tight on my toes like other socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Breathable and light, December 12, 2013
I would have given these a 5-star rating, however I'm finding that they aren't as durable as I would have hoped.

If I could give a 4.5/5.0 I would.

The socks are very light and thin (which is what I wanted). You can actually see your skin tone through them a bit. I've used each pair maybe a half-dozen times and I'm noticing that the material is already losing some if it's elasticity. That said, I'm being very picky and this is in comparison to every day socks that I'm not running and playing sports in.

Good product and would by again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for exercise, September 7, 2014
Great socks for exercise. They don't retain any smell between washes which is their claim to fame. They wick well so they don't overheat my feet in the summer and they keep me warm on runs when it's below freezing. They're thin and seem to get holes after about a year. I figure if you wear them all day they'll wear out even faster (because that's not what they're designed for).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, September 8, 2013
It is oppresive to require that I write tih many words to describe a good pair of socks. For heavens sake they are just socks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy. Black shrinks slightly (white does not), June 15, 2014
👍Comfy, breathable, and no annoying seams in the wrong areas
👌After 6 months, some wear and tiny holes appear from washing. Not discarding yet though.
👎Fit OK at first (stretches well). After repeated washing/drying, the black socks shrunk ~2 sizes. Not unbearable, but takes a little more effort to put on. The 'white' version of these did not shrink at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great minimal socks, November 30, 2013
Pro:
- Just enough sock to keep sweat off of shoes
- Very thin
- Breathes quite well
Con:
- A bit expensive compared to "normal" socks

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, December 18, 2013
I understand why many have complained about them being too thin. I personally am very impressed with them, but I have definitely had better socks for athletics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit nicely, June 13, 2014