Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Superlite 3-pack No Show Socks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 11, 2014
Socks are underappreciated. They keep your toes warm and secure. These Adidas socks do not disappoint. They are comfortable, absorb my workout sweat, and are perfectly cut low. They are patterned so you will know which socks go together to make a pair. And also make it blatantly clear that you are missing a sock when you have only one of a pattern. I looked inside the dryer - no sock. Under the bed - no sock. So I have one sad patterned sock sitting in my sock drawer waiting for the day his mate returns to him to make a pair again. Do socks cry? I think they can. I truly do.
on March 18, 2013
I love these socks. I purchased my first pair at Cost Co. I work out and these socks are lightweight, keep the sweat off of your feet and keep your feet refreshed. They are very thin, but feel good on your feet. There are similar types that Adidas sells but these are the ones you need to buy. They are very hard to find as Cost Co. doesn't sell them anymore and I've only been able to find them here after looking at places like Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Chalet and other sporting goods stores.
on April 22, 2013
Be ware! These pairs are fake! I purchased the same pairs at an Addidas store but because the ones on Amazon were cheaper, I decided to get more, but little did I know that people make imitation socks! Of all things! If you flip the socks inside out, the threads from seams are hanging loose and just mingled everywhere and my toe catches the threads every time I try to put it on whereas the socks that I purchased at the store has no extra threads anywhere. Very disappointed...
on November 25, 2015
I am giving these socks a three star. It seems to fit fine especially with my size 13 and narrow heel. It looks like I was sent one pair of socks with a pattern out of the three pair. Rather annoying especially with house guests asking why I have different kinds of socks. I try to have white socks all the same so I don't have to try and match socks. These are one of the few sock type that has the 12 to 16 size thus does not pull down my heel. Should return and I may.
on August 7, 2014
Where do I even begin? Perhaps, I'll begin with the most confusing part of unpacking the packaging.

I was under the impression I would receive three pairs of the blue, white, and gray colored socks. Instead, only two pairs of the color varied and a pair of plain white socks came packaged. So, upon noticing this, I became alarmed, until I took a closer look of the picture of the product to see a slight distinction of color in the sock in the middle of the picture. So, I received the product as advertised.

Onto the amazing aspects of these socks: first, the colors were impeccably conglomerated; the sizing is precise; and the comfort is unbelievable! I need 50 additional pairs of these, and in multiple colors.

This is a must buy!
on May 20, 2016
These are a mess. Ankle elastic is too snug. The green detail threads were coming apart the moment I opened the package. Turning them inside out evokes images of a poorly assembled Muppet. I doubt these will last more than a few months. These may actually just be something that didn't meet factory standards so they tossed it and someone decided to try and sell it.
on April 20, 2016
Comfortable, and they're holding up still after a couple months of wear. I have size 15 feet, and the socks come just barely over my heel. After repeated washings, there isn't a lot of pill, and they're easy to get shoes on and off while wearing.
on June 3, 2016
Comfortable socks and no show. Finally found a sock that is sized correctly. 12-15 fits great. I wear a 13 and socks, even when I buy the largest size, always seem too small. I will be buying more Adidas socks in this size. Thanks Adidas.
on September 26, 2014
Yes, I decided to order black sports socks. I am old school and have always worn white sports socks but, white always gets dirty too easily. My wife suggested black to wear around the house and out golfing, playing basketball football, etc and you can't tell if they get dirty. No bleaching needed ever again! Very comfortable.
on February 10, 2013
These socks are as close to true no-show socks as I've ever had. They're size 6-12, and I typically wear a size 11 shoe, and I found these socks to be a bit tighter than I'm used to. I like the material, though, and they're really nice and light. Most socks end up feeling bulky, whereas these don't feel like they're adding much at all. I normally hate wearing socks, to be honest, and I typically only wear socks when I have to. I find myself forgetting to take these socks off, which is a change for me for sure. I went ahead and bought another set so I could replace all of my other pseudo-no-show socks.