Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on June 13, 2014
My whole life I have had the standard saddle back style golf shoe, i.e. footjoy, nike, puma etc. I've always experienced sub-optimal comfort after a long round on the course and often had pain in my feet and ankles. I always assumed golf shoes were just "made that way" and I would have to accept that as part of playing the game. Ever since I transitioned to these sneaker style golf shoes I will never go back to the old saddle back style golf cleat. These are well supportive and feel like walking on regular sneakers. I can go an entire round on the course, walking at that and be ready to go another 18. Perfectly supportive and comfortable on the ankles. The only negative to these shoes is they are not water proof so your feet can get wet if you get caught out on a rainy day on the course. That aside, for the price of these on Amazon I will never look elsewhere for my golf footwear. When these get old I plan on buying another identical pair to replace them.
on May 29, 2015
I have a wider foot so adidas don't do it for me in running, but these were sized (on paper) for my foot. I gave them a shot at the price, and I am very pleased. They fit well, and my feet are not crowded in the toe and ball region. I don't have any arch issues so I cant speak to it except to say I have not gotten any since the shoes arrived. I have played 3 rounds a week for the past three weeks. The last two weeks were with these shoes and I am very pleased. I wear a 15 and normally a wide to extra wide. I weigh in at 230 and I walk the course. Hope that helps someone.
on May 13, 2014
I was looking for an athletic golf shoe. I have problem feet and have always had success with Foot Joys and sometimes with Adidas. These did not disappoint as far as fit. Very much true to size and comfortable right out of the box. However, the trend in athletic golf shoes is to go light and minimal and these follow that trend. The mesh tops might be great in the heat but what if the fairways (or in my case the rough) is wet.? I also need a little more support.If you are looking for a light airy shoe these will be fine-just not for me.
on April 4, 2015
I was a little skeptical to buy these because most tennis shoes are too narrow for me, but the price was low and they seemed OK. I have a wide foot, so walking a golf course demands a correct fit. (I need to be concerned about the discomfort of my game, not the discomfort of my shoes.)
These have worked out just fine, but I have needed to lace them loose. They are VERY light weight, and that is a plus. I wear a 10 in my dress shoes, but I always get an 11 in these foreign made athletic shoes. I did so with these and I'm glad I did.
on January 6, 2015
I have golfed in these shoes about 5 rounds and so far I love the fit and the weight. I wear a 12 and I was a little worried after reading some reviews saying that it is a little snug and to order a half size up. I went to a big box store that had them so I could try them on and the 12 fit perfectly so that's what I ordered. My only reason for taking a star off is that these things get soaked if the grass was recently watered. I know these aren't advertised as waterproof but my socks are dripping wet after a round if I play early in the morning.
on March 4, 2014
These are very comfortable, light weight, and cool. Great for hot environments. Fit true to size and look very sporty.
on March 31, 2016
Wore these for the first time yesterday here in Florida. Nice lightweight golf shoe. Fit true to size. I have no complaints. I would not wear them on a wet course though but than again they don't claim to be water resistant.
on June 24, 2014
Nice shoe. Comfortable light weight and has good traction. Good value at current prices. I actually bought a second pair.
on April 7, 2016
Nice looks. Comfortable amount of padding. Good traction.

The only downfall is a skinny toe box. I do not have wide feet but the toe box has a step angle. Buy a half size up from what you normally would and they should fit fine.
on May 24, 2016
If price was no object I would probably only give these a 4 star rating just because sizing was probably a little large, but - I can wear them comfortably for a full round of golf walking. I don't know how these shoes would react to wet cleaning, and being white they show every little bit of mud you get on them, so, for the time being I've resorted to letting the mud dry, and brushing them with a stiff brush.
At the price they definitely deserve 5 stars. I've owned golf shoes that cost twice as much and weren't as comfortable.
Oh - and I forgot if they were available in colors, but if I order them again, I will definitely order in a dark color. I wear size 15 and the bright white color, makes them look more like 17's.