4.0 out of 5 stars Great trail shoes
So these did an awesome job on the trails near my home and then I used them to run

THE SPARTAN RACE!

They did well and are still in good condition after taking them through that beating.

I wear a size 11.5-12 and my other adidas shoes I wear are a size 11, but I had to get a size 12 for these so this style seems to run a little small
Published on July 27, 2012 by Matt H

1.0 out of 5 stars size 12 M is not a size 12...
This shoe is very good looking BUT and this is a big but, do not buy.... sizing is way off...! I am a perfect 12 M all day long but this 12 M is more like a size 11 or maybe a 10.5....
Published 16 months ago by shadow

1.0 out of 5 stars size 12 M is not a size 12..., May 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trail shoes, July 27, 2012

THE SPARTAN RACE!

1.0 out of 5 stars I love Addidas but not this model, November 15, 2012
I run in only Addidas shoes and have been for 15 years. These are the least supportive I have had. There is very little arch support. If you are looking for a minimums shoe this is unintentionally one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, Light & very flexible but size problem, June 27, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Thrasher TR Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
Before I buy this shoes, I read the reviews and ordered 1/2 larger. when I got them, it was still a bit too tight! I had to exchange it for a bigger size. If you plan to order this shoes make sure get them 1/2-1 full size larger. However, it looked very comfy and light with a lot of flexibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, March 16, 2014
This is my second pair of this particular Adidas shoe. The light weight makes it great for everyday wear. This is just a great fitting and great looking shoe. Adidas has out done there self on this one but you better grab them while you can. This is last years shoe and is getting hard to find. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good trail shoe., September 10, 2014
I've always found that Adidas run a little small, so I ordered one size up, and they fit just right. I'm a 12 US, and ordered a 13 US. These have served me well for about a year, from trails to pavement. Perhaps a tad stiff compared to my Adidas road running shoes, but they're made for trails and therefore need to have a more aggressive tread pattern and sturdier cushioning. They do great on uneven surfaces and provide excellent traction. Still plenty of tread left on these, and no degradation of stitching or material even after a few rounds in the washing machine. I'm hard on shoes, so always look for value as well as quality. These have worked well for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
Fit good, very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, July 4, 2014