5.0 out of 5 stars great for biking
Published on November 17, 2012 by Bob C

2.0 out of 5 stars Made for skinny people!
They look great, but I ordered up a size to a large and they are still way too tight. So I am sending them back for an XL, and hopefully they fit.
Published 10 months ago by timyc

5.0 out of 5 stars great for biking, November 17, 2012
With the tapered legs near the ankle, these work great for biking without having the the pants get caught in the chain gears. The pockets are zippered and are plenty deep. They run large. I'm 6'0" 160lbs. I usually wear a 33 waist x 31 inseam. I originally ordered the medium, but the inseam was almost 2" too long and they were very loose in the waist. I returned them for the small and they fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soccer pants!, November 29, 2012
Bought these training pants for my soccer playing husband for the cold practice days. He loves them! He likes how they are tapered at the ankles with side ankle zippers. He's 5'9" tall and they fit perfect in length. They have the 3 addidas white stripes down the sides, look like the classic addidas pants. Very breathable polyester material with a couple of "clima cool" sections in the hip area. Also have zippered pockets, a plus, to keep your keys or wallet inside and won't fall out. They are a bit roomy in the crotch area, it helps for when doing lunges or stretching hamstrings before a game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, June 14, 2012
This review is from: adidas Men's Tiro 11 Pant (Sports)
These were a great replacement for a worn out pair of soccer pants. Size medium fit a male 5'11 frame perfectly. Easy to wear over shorts too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in every way!, February 27, 2013
After driving to several stores to find a track suit like this, I was left frustrated as heck! I searched for a matching one and I could only find just the pants, just the jacket or not my size. Also, all the other track suits I found had open pockets and I really wanted zipper pockets to hold my phone, workout gloves, and some cash. These have zipper pockets and so does the matching jacket I bought here on Amazon (adidas Men's Tiro 11 Training Right Jacket, New Navy/White). I also love the way this fits. Most track pants have huge flared legs or the legs are made for someone who is 6'7" or something and are too long. It drives me crazy! The legs on these taper at the bottom but have zippers at the ankles for extra comfort. The whole outfit is so comfortable that I almost want to live in it! It doesn't get too hot or cold. It might be a little light for people that live in colder climates. I live in Northern California, home of layering year round and it's perfect! I will say that a medium fits me perfectly and I am 6'2", 195 and usually wear a 33 in jeans. Fit's perfect!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting pants for running, June 26, 2011
I love these pants. They keep you pretty warm in the cold mornings of spring. Haven't tried them out yet for winter, but I'm sure they'll do just as good of a job. The fabric is soft and they look so cool! Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 28, 2012
I wanted something more slim fitting for working out and I found it. These look great. I think they're for soccer but whatever. I'm 6'0 @ 185lbs, 32 x 32 for pants, black hair, brown eyes, athletic, virgo. Bought M and it fits perfect. Not too tight or loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for big guy, February 25, 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's Tiro 11 Pant (Sports)
I'm 6'3" with 42 waist and 34 inseam. I ordered XXL. Pants fit great with extra room to boot. Very comfortable and high quality materials. I bought another pair later because I liked them so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, November 4, 2011
This review is from: adidas Men's Tiro 11 Pant (Sports)
I'm a big fan of the Adidas Tiro training jackets so I decided to try the Tiro pants. They were nice, felt comfortable and true to fit (Medium) but the inseam was way too short for my 6' frame.

Still, nice pants just wish they were a couple inches longer like the Condivo training pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, June 11, 2013
These pants are great, and they are especially nice for two things: soccer warm-ups (or sports in general), and lounging in the house. Essentially, I can wear them anywhere and be fine. They keep out cold, and they keep you cool when its warm. They fit is nicely too. I'm 5'10, 185 lbs, athletic build, and the large fits perfectly on me. Also, I love the zippered pocket. Makes sliding things in and out of my pocket easy, and keeps anything in my pocket safe. The leg zip up is also nice too because they make the pant super easy to remove. I definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 20, 2013
Great pants - nice, slimmer cut...zipper pockets are sweet. Good for lounging, hitting the gym brah, errands, looking like a soccer player. i'm 6'2, about 32 waist and the large fit perfectly.

adidas Men's Tiro 11 Pant