Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Tiro 11 Short
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$20.00 - $3,000.00

on November 5, 2011
I love training in these pants! The only drawback is that they do not have pockets, but at the price sold and for the product I received it's an excellent purchase.
55 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
Possibly the best pair of shorts for running that I have ever purchased! The material breathes extremely well and is very flexible with some stretch. The shorts are cut so that they are not baggy and don't go too far down the leg. They do not have pockets. That was something that I was specifically looking for because I don't want the extra material when wearing them during road races. While running, my attention never goes to my shorts. Great design, great fabric!
on December 1, 2012
I find almost every aspect of these shorts perfect. Here we go...

- Length comes to the top of my knees.
- Waist is true to size.
- Inseam is realistic, so no crouching with fear of publicly blowing out your shorts.
- Very lightweight and breathable!
- Great quality, which I find typical with Adidas products.
- Inexpensive compared to the adidas Men's Basic 3-Stripe Short I have.
- They look good, even the white on white option that I got looks sharp.
- Pull string feels durable and has plenty of length.

I could probably go on much longer.. but I will force myself to stop here. The ONLY complaint I seem to have with these is that they are somewhat transparent. I wear these over insulated bibs while mountain biking in the winter, simply because I don't want to share my "master plan" with everybody around. Just keep this in mind if you will be pouring sweat into white shorts during the summer months.. you may end up slightly exposed. These are by far the best athletic shorts I own.. pick up a pair!
on August 14, 2013
The shorts look great. I wear them to work out and they stay very dry even when I am sweating a lot. I definitely recommend them to anyone that is exercising or playing basketball or soccer. The only downside for me is that these shorts do not have pockets. I should have known that by reading the reviews but I missed that.
on December 29, 2013
I purchased these soccer shorts for my son who plays high school soccer and is on a travel team (both teams wear the same colors). He likes the shorts and they fit well. He's skinny, so the drawstring is helpful. They are basic shorts that can be found in most sports stores in our area. Fair price.
on October 20, 2013
Bought these for my husband. He loves them. He has very skinny legs so was debating buying the small, glad I didn't! The medium fit like a small. They are not tight, but they are very small for a medium. He still wears them tho and it isn't too bad
on October 3, 2012
I got these after ripping my favorite pair of adidas shorts in a biking accident. They seem quite nice so far, they're of a proper length for whatever activity you might want to do, though they're a little tighter than my other adidas shorts, but certainly seem well-constructed. They were also in my school colors, so that's a bonus. Pockets, or an internal pocket for a key or MP3 player would be nice.
on December 7, 2014
It fits well around a 28" waist, in fact it may even be tight on me. It ends 3/4 down my thigh, so it's by no means a general "gym short" cut but rather more of an athletic runners short cut (which is what I wanted.)

It did not come with pockets, the adidas stripes on the side are kind of misleading as you'd expect there to be hidden slits where the pockets would be, but there are no pockets.

I felt it constricting around my package. I felt like the shorts were cut for a woman in some ways. Because of this, I believe the designers had in mind you would wear compression shorts(package support) with these shorts.

Overall, I believe these shorts would best suit runners with clip-on mp3s/phone accessories.

Unfortunately for me, I was expecting a casual athletic short with a great fit to wear at the gym but instead got these... decent... shorts instead.
on June 17, 2011
Bought a couple of pair for my son, he needed shorts...He received them today and was thrilled. Said they fit great, comfortable and very breathable. He works construction in the heat so keeping cool is important. He was so impressed didn't want to wear them to work so they wouldn't get messed up, LOL. I just order him a pair in every color.
on November 2, 2013
Purchased these shorts to replace other similar Adidas Climalite shorts purchased five years ago at one of the big box shorts stores.The fabric seems to be a more substantial quality, the cut is not as baggy, and the waist band is wider with a stronger elastic making the included drawstring unnecessary.

I've caught my hand on the pocket opening of my older shorts a number of times while using the treadmill and elliptical at the gym...so no pockets is a good thing for me.

The legs on these shorts ends just above my knees, but being 6'5" with a 37" inseam, this is a non-issue.

Ordered two more!

Great price, great look, great shorts!