5.0 out of 5 stars The Best fit ever
I Love the texture,the color,the simplicity of the design and most of all,the perfect fit on my body as if it was personally tailored for me.I ordered lots of stuffs,but I must say,truly,I do Love this one Adidas track top.
Published on October 16, 2012 by Frederick

2.0 out of 5 stars rough feel
i didn't like it i didn't like that style much, it has a rough feeling on my skin, and it is so pricy. i recomend that you buy the hoodie one if you really like's it or wait for it to be under 30$ atleast. the only thing that is good about it is that it is a breathable one.
Published on February 6, 2012 by Khader Bazian

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best fit ever, October 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice shirt, December 21, 2012
Very nice Christmas present for my nephew. He loved it and it fit him really good. The size runs normal

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, December 27, 2012
i said i was going to return it but forget it, i like the adidas Men's Tiro 11 Training Top. its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, December 25, 2012
This was a gift for a friend. I am in Korea at the moment and Koreans love name brand items. My friend really likes adidas so I purchased this training top because he is very active. He loved it! The color is just as it is displayed in the picture and the quality is great for the price. If I had to purchase another gift for an adidas lover, then this would be the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on or off the field, May 25, 2013
I chose the Adidas men's Tiro 11 to wear as part of my coaching uniform for club soccer. I took a chance on the fit by ordering online without confirming the size. I wear a men's medium, and in the past with Adidas, at least the soccer warm ups, the sizing was usually way too big. This, thankfully, fit true to size. Amazon is great with ruturns but I'm glad I didn't have to take the time to do it.
As expected, the quality of the product is excellent: Sturdy plastic zipper wth a metal zipper pull, Cuffs that aren't too tight and adjustable bungees on each side of the hem. The color has held up so far after a season in the sun and rain.
It looks good enough to wear off the field too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 13, 2014
excellent product meets what you buy .... I can only use it until I get tired

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband liked it as a gift, December 10, 2014
Very professional looking. My husband liked it as a gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars rough feel, February 6, 2012