Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Performance Men's Zeitfrei Thong FF Flip-Flop
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2014
I ordered these hoping the memory foam foot bed would be the same as my one or two year old model. I wore them for a few days hoping they would "breakin." After trying to get use to them, I had enough. I slipped back in to my old ones, and was pleasantly satisfied. The new ones are 50% more than I paid for the old ones, not near the quality, and much less comfortable. The new ones are in the "take to Goodwill box."
on September 7, 2012
I love this product. I bought these for my husband to wear around the house. I had a pair of these myself for 3-4 years and was devastated when they finally fell apart. He loves them and wears them all the time.
on June 9, 2015
What is there to say other than absolutely positively the most comfortable thong type sandal to be had. The fit foam is unbeatable and does not lose it's cushion regardless of the beating and use. I own 4 pair of the Adidas 3G sandals and they are equally impressive in function and materials, but these are what I wear around the house basically from the time I wake up til the time I go to sleep I wear these, I have a few dogs so I've gotten in the habit of having something on my feet at all times and these are my go to sandals for spring and summer. Also the cushion bedding is good in handling moisture and sweat. The only negative is that fit foam does need a bit of breaking in, initially the rigid outline from it is kinda hard on the bottoms of the feet and is a little uncomfortable at first, but breaks in in no time at all.
*UPDATE* Well I guess they aren't so great after all, about 3 months of use and the material that goes between the toes tore free, I've had and still have $3 Dollar store sandals that are still in commision that are years old, I use em to cut the grass. Oh well, just thought I should note that they are now in the local landfill.
on May 3, 2016
This is my second pair. I messed up and got my regular size. I would suggest getting a size larger than normal to fit comfortably. First pair lasted a while but the material eventually started to fall apart on the top. I wore them during the summer and they got wet and sandy and that wore them out fast. Great for just a comfortable shoe to wear to the pool or to an outdoor event.
VINE VOICEon June 9, 2016
I've got another model of Adidas flip flops and I like them a LOT better... These seem "cloud like" when you put them on - until you try to walk, and the fabric on the footbed means you slip right off unless you're gripping them with your toes or holding them at the perfect angle. After taking a few steps I sent these back and got another pair of my originals:
 Adidas Men's Raggmo Thong Sandal,Black/Metallic Lead/White,12 M.
on July 29, 2015
These are the most comfortable flip-flops I've owned. I've worn them pretty much all day for several days now and have experienced none of the usual rubbing between the toes. The padding in the soles is wonderfully comfortable, and the leather straps are good for gripping the foot and helping them stay on. I would buy them again.
on May 20, 2015
My big toe is about inch short of the front end on both thongs while my heel barely fits at the rear. The right thong is longer than the left and it also wears like a small pebble in a shoe. For the price and name recognition of this product I am very disappointed and I will not be purchasing any more products that carry the Adidas logo.
on March 17, 2015
Its not bad. Reason why I rated three stars only is because the thong strip on the shoe is too small so whenever I wear it, it'd hurt my foot even though I only wear it for 20 min. Its still great tho. The cushion on the shoe is great and overall its great. Only reason again, is because the thong strip is not that good.
on September 18, 2014
I purchased these and they were too small for my feet, so I had to order a larger pair. Once the larger pair arrived (1 full size larger), they fit great. My only complaint about these are the part that separates the toes is somewhat uncomfortable, however I have foot problems so take that comment with a grain of salt. Walking on these feels great though & I think they are a good buy, now I just have to see how long they last.
on May 22, 2015
The shoe is smaller than you think it will be. Not in length or width, but the straps are not "high enough" to get a whole foot underneath.. unless you have really flat feet. I cant squeeze mine between the flipflop and the strap all the way, so I cant wear them (I have size 12 Wide feet). length and width are as expected. 2 stars only because I cant actually wear it. It seems like it would be comfortable otherwise.