5.0 out of 5 stars Great new shoes
Hey all,

Just got my new shoes- AWESOME! was rained out on the 8th hole this weekend while golfing in them. Had to step in many a puddle before we called it a day.
these shoes have excellent treaded grip and are very water resistant.

I stepped in some pretty deep puddles briefly and my feet were still dry.
nice looking- and they came with...
Published on September 24, 2012 by Ron

2.0 out of 5 stars too small
I like the fit of Adidas shoes, but these were much narrower and shorter in length than their running or cross-training shoes. I sent them back and received an immediate refund.
Published on January 22, 2013 by B. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new shoes, September 24, 2012
Ron (HOMESTEAD, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
Hey all,

these shoes have excellent treaded grip and are very water resistant.

I stepped in some pretty deep puddles briefly and my feet were still dry.
nice looking- and they came with an extra set of black laces. Which I prefer to the white ones.

an excellent buy for the price-
I recommend these shoes if your looking for a new pair.

Sizing is true to the number so If your an 11 1/2 like me- make sure to get 12.
I bought 11's and they fit but are snug. If I had known I would have gotten the size 12.

Hope this helps
see you on the links.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shoes, April 16, 2012
These are the most comfortable golf shoes that I have ever worn. They look pretty nice too! Best part about them is that at the end of the round I did not have to clean them. Nothing gets stuck in the cleats & and they still have great traction! Great Job Adidas!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great walkers, January 20, 2013
jrhvball (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I received my Adicross and immediately changed from the white shoe strings to the included black ones and the shoes look great! I tried them on and they felt very comfortable. The real test was on the course and driving range. I wore them to the local driving range which has mats to hit from and they held the mat very well, but I noticed at that time that the toe box is a bit narrow and was rubbing my pinky toes. Wore them to the golf course the next day and the grip was great on the turf but was again experiencing rubbing on my pinky toes due to the narrow toe box. If you have wide feet, get a bigger width, otherwise you will not like these. They were very comfortable to walk in (with the exception of the toe box) and fit snugly on my feet. I hope they stretch out a bit up front, and then they will be my perfect golf shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes for the Price!, April 2, 2013
I was in the market for a pair of spikeless golf shoes, and this pair was everything I was looking for! For $39.99, I couldn't pass the opportunity to give these a try. They provided a nice feel with a stylish look. I am not a fan of the traditional looking golf shoes, choosing to go for the more sneaker look. In my opinion, these shoes would be great for all skill levels.

Pros:
- Size was pretty similar with my other Adidas shoes (golf and sneakers), so I didn't have to make multiple returns.
- Great fit and feel.

Added Bonus:
- Came with both Black and White laces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice confortable shoe, April 1, 2013
Very comfortable golf shoe. I would order a half size larger than normal. A bit tight but strtches out quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf shoes Adidas, February 8, 2013
The order was for a8.5 shoe but they were a little tight so I returned them for a size 9. They came in a very timely manner and I am completely satisfied. great fit.I can't wait to get out a play in a comfortable shoe.Great shoe for the price.Thanks for the extra laces and the golf tees.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, April 16, 2012
I got these just a couple of days after placing order. They fit great out of the box. They are incredibly light! I have played one round with them, and I am very impressed. There was no slipping, and my feet were comfortable the whole round.

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, January 22, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 13, 2014
This is the second time now I've had to return a pair of Adidas shoes because they run a full size too small. I'll be finding a different brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great!, April 28, 2014
Too tight...needed to be 1/2 size larger...other than that, they are satisfactory if you have thin feet. However, I wouldn't purchase again.

adidas Men's adicross Golf Shoe