adidas Originals Men's Goodyear Race Driving Shoe,Black/White/Onix,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0012VV29E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: