4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Look good, comfy but man do they squeek
Published on July 26, 2011 by barkles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shoes, April 29, 2011
I get these shoes because of where I work, I've worn Sambas for a long time as a cook because they are comfortable and they are fairly nonslip, in my new job I needed something that would look formal, for when I have to wait on people, but I didn't want to change my shoes, these worked out great. The only problem I have with them is that the lip on the back of these are higher than on black and white Samba's but other than that these worked out great, will definitely being buying these again in a year when I've worn these out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look good, comfy but man do they squeek, July 26, 2011
I usually don't buy clothes or shoes off the internet, but I figured I'd give it a try this time. The shoes look really nice, but they squeek like crazy. My co-workers can hear me better than George Costanza with corduroy pants and a pocket of tic tacs. I thought they just needed to be worked in a little, but weeks later and the squeeking is getting worse. Also, the one design complaint I have about the shoe, is the huge pull on the back, it sticks up at least an inch above the side. Luckily I wear pants with these shoes, so you can't see, but I've noticed it wearing against my ankle and that's quite annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, November 26, 2010
just wanna say that it's one of the best shoes that i have purchased ,coz it looks very elegant and comfortable ,so i advise anyone looks for those features to buy this item immediately.

2.0 out of 5 stars Black Samba Soccer shoes, December 2, 2011
RMM "RMM" (Tampa, FLorida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Originals Men's Samba Sneaker (Apparel)
I bought these shoes off Amazon about 2 weeks ago. I have worn the shoes twice; and I can tell you that these Sambas squeak like a pack of meowing cats. I love Sambas; and I have bought more than a dozen pairs in my life. The interior material of these shoes is extremely cheap, probably plastic.

I wanted an all-black pair of Sambas; and I got exactly what I wanted. The only problem is the construction of these shoes is cheap; and it is the cheap materials that squeak when you walk. I like the black color, which allows me to wear them to work.

I can't rate these shoes highly simply beacause they squeak like crazy. I am not impressed with Adidas for designing shoes like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes except... they squeak like crazy., May 3, 2012
This review is from: adidas Originals Men's Samba Sneaker (Apparel)
These are great looking shoes that are very comfortable. Unfortunately they constantly squeak with every step you take. It has gotten to the point where I only wear them once or twice a month compared to my last pair of Sambas which I wore almost every day. I have had them for several months now and the squeaking does not go away with wear, if anything it gets worse. Even though they are great looking shoes I would suggest going with the Samba Classic Soccer Shoe over these. They have the same amount of comfort without the squeaking problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most confortable shoe I've ever wore, October 31, 2011
In the last three months, I've purchased three pairs of adidas shoes. All of their construction were based on soccer style shoes. All are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, October 23, 2011
I do crossfit and read all over the place that these are the shoes to get! So I purchased them and love them! They are good for every workout from double unders to deadlifting! They also look and feel very comfortable! Great buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, October 3, 2011
Excellent purchased,I like my adidas originals men's Samba sneaker black shoes. There were just like I wanted. Thanks. I recommend you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelentes, September 28, 2011
Muy buenas zapatillas de cuero un poco difíciles al principio pero muy cómodas recomiendo este producto perfectas para la lluvia no ingresa nada de agua una de las mejores compras y un excelente precio.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and looks very nice but it does squek, August 14, 2011
The squeakiness goes away after more use but it was very annoying when I first put them on. Every step would be a loud squeak. I am happy with the quality of the shoe and it looks very nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›