5.0 out of 5 stars Durability meets Affordability
i had purchased these kicks three years ago for work purpose. three years later i still wear them everyday. my job is fairly labor intensive, so they have really taken a beating. while they are still in decent shape and by far my most confortable shoe, i am ordering another pair or two from amazon. cant wait to get my new pair to start breaking them in!
Published on July 18, 2006 by Kyle Mcauliffe

1.0 out of 5 stars No choice for Width!!!
The size was ok but there was NO box to check for the width... They are too narrow for my feet and can't wear them!
I've alreadt thrown away the box they came in.
Published 9 months ago by Charles W Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Durability meets Affordability, July 18, 2006
Kyle Mcauliffe "KMAC" (Bloomfield Hills, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Originals Men's Superstar II Basketball Shoe (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars these are awesome shoes, December 18, 2007
M. Lohrke (Saratoga Springs, UT) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
i don't really know why they are awesome shoes. they just are. actually, i think it's the classic design. i don't know about you, but to me a lot of today's shoes looks like someone had seizure at the stitch shop--too many lines, too many colors, too busy! it gives me a headache just looking at them. someone stop the madness!

in contrast, the adidas superstar is the epitome of a clean, classic shoe: a white shoe with three blue/black lines. that's it. and kids, that's ALL you need. the fact that they are durable, have excellent arch support, and will increase your cred exponentially only adds to the allure.

if i had 50 clams to spend on a pair of shoes, i'd gladly get another pair of superstars, 'cos that's just what they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Superstar II, September 29, 2005
The shoes are comfortable, the fit well and they seem to be standing up to wear and tear exceptionally well. Also, Amazon.com is really easy and convinient to shop from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable old-school sneakers, May 3, 2008
Charlie Ray (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable shoe with soft leather uppers. Awesome old-school styling that looks good with jeans or khakis or whatever. The only issue I had is that they seem to run about 1/2 to one full size too small, and they're cut narrower than the typical running/hiking shoes I'm used to. After awhile, these start to feel sorta tight on my feet, and my feet are not wide either. IMO, just order at least 1/2 to one full size bigger than your foot size and they should be ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing buy, March 25, 2007
nrod203 "nrod203" (college station, TX USA) - See all my reviews
These shoes are really very comfortable. It takes a couple of wears for the shoe to shape according to your foot size, but after that it is perfect and goes well with almost anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars No choice for Width!!!, March 20, 2014
I've alreadt thrown away the box they came in.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes for walking, April 5, 2008
There are different version of SS II for adidas. I think it already tells you what a classical pair of shoes they are. I really doubt you could find such a price else where other than amazon. Really nice shoes for causal use. Generally, if you are looking for a pair of sneaker for basketball, this is not the one, since it could not give you enough protect for your ankles. But if you are looking for a pair of shoes for walking, you definitely should consider this pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best athletic shoes, June 18, 2007
langleybcguy (Langley, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
Adidas Superstar has to be one of the best athletic shoes I've ever bought. They are comfortable & accomodate my wide orthotics. Not to mention, they go well with almost anything - jeans & t-shirt, track suit, or shorts. Also they are great for more than just basketball - I wear them for tennis as well as everyday use. Their wide range of colors is great; right now I have 2 pairs in different colors. Overall a great shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic favorite, July 27, 2009
Cali Girl (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I bought these when I was overseas, to replace my first pair which I wore down to nothing. They are well made and my first pair lasted me three years of constant wear and tear. I would recommend buying a half size larger then you might typically wear. These seemed to run a little smaller than some tennis shoes. I love these shoes, and I will always have a pair in my closet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs a pair of Clamshells, June 27, 2014
Just a timeless classic.. It goes with everything from basketball shorts to a blazer and jeans.

I think I have had two pairs over the last 8 years lol.. They just get more comfy with age and seem to last a lifetime.

Though.. They are easy to slip on and off I would suggested to wear them WITH socks.. As no socks tend to lead these to have a serious stink in them. Moreso than most of my shoes I find for some reason. I dunno why these tend to retain smell more without socks but they do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›