Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

91%

on March 13, 2014
I think I might have to buy another pair of this shoe because it seems so hard to find adidas with blue top and blue bottom. I like the fact that it came with blue and white shoe lace. I might get tired of too much blue on top, I can switch it to the white lace.
on February 18, 2015
I'm a Kansas City Royals fan. Once I saw these, I knew I had to have them! They look beautiful and I love me some Adidas. They were a little bit more narrow than I was expecting, but once I break them in they'll be fine. The seller was incredibly fast! The USPS even delivered them to me in a snow storm. Pretty cool.

My dream shoe I wish Adidas would bring back are the Metrums, black and white with black shell toes...but I digress. :)
on September 8, 2015
Nice, well constructed shoes with good fit (I normally take size 11 and that is what I ordered for this shoe). I did replace the insert with a much better and more supportive, "Superfeet" insert - but I do this with most of my shoes anyway so no big deal.
on March 10, 2012
Damn these shoes look good on me!!! Ive been rocking these with a pair of blue True religions, they compliment each other perfect. The fit and feel of these shoes are amazing.
on May 2, 2014
It fits really well to my Asian feet and looks great. I would buy another when my current one is worn.
on August 31, 2015
Nice shoes wore these for 2 days and I have received so many complainants on these. The Royal blue is better than what I expected and the fit is perfect.
on April 6, 2014
Adidas runs narrow in the front so he always gets a size bigger and they fit perfect! He loves the color too!
on February 26, 2016
Love this shoes even without good arch support
on April 22, 2016
Too small but was what we were looking for.
on November 28, 2014