4.0 out of 5 stars Oldie but a goodie
I bought these for my husband as they are hard to find here and way more expensive. This will be his 3rd or 4th pair over 14 years. They are classic Adidas - very comfy and hard wearing - and (hubby) is really hard on his shoes. Be wary of sizing as we ordered the same size he always wears in US but these were 1/2 a size too big. Great Value - very happy
Published on November 30, 2011 by Kimoi

3.0 out of 5 stars Style yes but...
These shoes are a classic, and no one can dispute that. However there must be some quality control problems. I once owned a pair of these that lasted me almost 4 years. I would walk everywhere with them since I don't have a car, and they lasted me forever. I purchased this pair (made in Indonesia) and it only lasted me less than a year, before I had to purchase a new pair...
Published on December 6, 2012 by A. Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Oldie but a goodie, November 30, 2011
Kimoi (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, but sized larger than normal, August 23, 2013
I usually wear a size U.S. 11, and when I received this product it seemed a size too large. Other than that it is a great product that deserves five stars since I expect the shoes to possibly not fit correctly when ordering online.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only pair of shoes I will always wear, January 13, 2011
For 4 years now, these particular adidas have been the only kind I wear. They are comfortable, beautiful, and perfect quality. I never use them for running or anything else but to go to the school and to do my personal business, and thus far I have only purchased 2 pairs in a period of 4 years meaning that they are great quality and last long! This is coming from a guy who is not so big with shoe purchase, and I can assure you that if you want to gain more from saving yourself money from having to purchase more shoes in the future, this isn't the case with the Original Adidas Superstars.
If anything, I would have to try a new color next time, but black has always been my personal favorite for everything.
Love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic standby, September 5, 2013
These are my go-to shoes for everyday wear. They are very comfortable and fit well. I range from 12-12.5, but the size 12 fit great. My last pair lasted 2 years and I expect these will last just as long!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these, October 14, 2013
I really like the shoes but they run a little large and were missing the green laces, all adidas shoes come with two sets of laces and I only got the white set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, February 14, 2012
Nice shoe looks exactly how I thought it would. I will say however they run a little thin keep that in mind if you have a wide foot like me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sneakers, but not well ventilated, April 14, 2011
The Lesser (All over the USA) - See all my reviews
I got these for wear as an elementary school teacher. I have worn superstar IIs for over 10 years now. Great support, good traction, tough construction and soles appropriate for basketball courts. But, the all leather and rubber of this particular model traps heat and sweat - as is to be expected. It is not outrageous, but I prefer the hemp, cotton or denim Superstar II's as opposed to the leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars product review, March 1, 2011
Adidas Original superstar 2 is an excellent product I've been wearing this type of shoe for 10 years now and it has never let me down yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOES EVERRRRRRR!!!!, September 11, 2014
These shoes have been my mainstay of my collection for at least 15+ years. I just ordered my 5th pair in 15 years. I've worn them through literally everything imaginable. They last me roughly 3 years each pair and I'm extremely rough on shoes. I don't care if they get dirty they're shoes. I only buy the white with black stripes pair, bridge the laces and then go on my way. Can't say enough about these shoes. I hope Adidas plans on making these forever. I will wear them forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, March 6, 2014
In my opinion Adidas is the best mark of shoes, I try to buy all my shoes of this mark.. I really gratefull to this buy