5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes
I couldn't find any women's classic adidas shell toe shoes, so I started looking at boys. I am a 7.5, so I got the size 6 in boys and they are perfect!! SO comfortable and classic.
Published on February 19, 2011 by slipper_socks

3.0 out of 5 stars the number of shoes is bigger and I were not the same. thanks anyway
the number of shoes is bigger and I were not the same, the size request was sent to me 5 5.5
Published 7 months ago by Aura

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes, February 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Kid Sizes Half Price Of Adult Adidas But Fit!, March 1, 2011
I bought these for myself- an adult female.
I bought a few pair of the Adidas "big kid" size shoes-- they are more than half the price of womens shoes and actually fit.
I wear a 7 and sometimes 7 1/2 womens shoe. My womens Adidas that I have are all size 7 1/2.
I bought Adidas "big kid" in size 7 and they fit, they are not too narrow or too small, actually slightly bigger than the womens 7 1/2.
The only thing that I noticed was different was the shoe lace tag that is normally on the adult Adidas shoes with the logo, and the laces are not the "fat" laces that normally come with Adidas, so I purchased seperate laces.
But besides those 2 things there isnt a difference... well besides the price of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 27, 2013
I'm glad I read the reviews regarding the size I wear 8-8.5 in womens was considering ordering the 7, but opted for the 6.5, I'm so glad I did that the shoes fit perfect exactly what i was looking for, I can't wait to wear them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 7, 2012
That's perfect. Are resistant to the tip. Great for kids who play soccer with any pair of shoes in all terrain

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Adidas!, January 5, 2012
This review is from: adidas Originals Superstar 2 Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
These are the second pair I buy of these and I still love them! I usually wear a 6.5/7 in women's, so I buy these in a 5 big kid. They're really comfortable and arrived quick. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy/gift, January 6, 2014
my friend brought me these im usually a 4.5 but i thought get them in a 5 just in case they're well worth it i been wanting them since i was 17 im now 25 im super happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite little boy shoes, May 22, 2012
Great for active little boys as they don't get scuffed up and are easy to clean since the toes are rubber. My favorite by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, April 28, 2012
I bought this for my son.
It was very comfy for him to were to school and other places.

MY SON AND I LOVE THIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 13, 2014
Perfect fit, my girlfriend loves them. Really nice product !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Make sure there not 2 left foot shoes, June 22, 2014
Ordered this for a gift for some1 and got 2 left feet!!!! Tried getting my order corrected and couldn't get the right pair of shoes had to send them back and only got my money back and not even for shipping so I spent like 10$ for 2 weeks to waste my time not even a discount offer for my troubles... Thanks for nothing

adidas Originals Superstar 2 Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid)
$55.00 $40.00 - $90.00